10% overdeliver, Why the system close stats before delivery ends!!!

10% overdeliver, Why the system close stats before delivery ends!!!
Malena Echenagucia
10 posts / 3 likes

I have noticed that even though I'm adding more clicks to the order to reach 10% over deliver, most of the time Udimi's tracker close stats, before I finish to send clicks to buyer.

Anyone knows Why ?

Ps: Consider the reason is not due to time, because orders were completed with hours ahead.

Posted 23 Mar 2016 at 16:34
Ajie Wibowo
1434  / 1
29 posts / 19 likes

Udimi tracker will close stats after it reached the buyer order amount. But it will still count the clicks until it reached your destinate OD.

For example: if buyer order 100 clicks, the tracker will mark up the order as completed after the tracker acknowledged you have sent 100 clicks, but if you set the OD to 10% so you still have to sending more clicks to fill the OD then it will still counting and it will permanently stopped at 110 clicks.

CMIIW.

Posted 23 Mar 2016 at 17:07
Maurizio Pace
3477  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

I don't know if it coud be your case but it happened to me once. I noticed that It happened because the buyer left the rating before I was able to finish sending the overdelivery.

Posted 23 Mar 2016 at 17:57
Antonio Mangiacapra
26  / 1
7 posts / 6 likes

I agree with Maurizio, should be because your buyer leave you a rate.

Posted 23 Mar 2016 at 18:41
Tony Parzakonis
72 posts / 35 likes

I agree with Maurizio and Antonio, as this happened to me too. Delivered 118% but buyer rated at 101% before run was over from my end.

https://udimi.com/p/tonyparzakonis

Posted 23 Mar 2016 at 20:32
Malena Echenagucia
10 posts / 3 likes

I agree with you guys, it seems that is has to be with buyer interaction, doing the post. Which is not convenient for us to reach what we promises .

My question is how to ovoid that ?

Posted 24 Mar 2016 at 07:07
Pendi Leong
31  / 1
7 posts / 9 likes
Malena Echenagucia on 24 Mar 2016 at 07:07

I agree with you guys, it seems that is has to be with buyer interaction, doing the post. Which is not convenient for us to reach what we promises .

My question is how to ovoid that ?

Hi Malena, i think the only way is to make communication with the buyer, ask them do not post rating before our send completed (my opinion) cause i have same problem with you this lately. after ask some members they told me to make communication with the buyer. (hope this helps). Have a nice weekend :)

Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 15:00
Mike Duncan
1 post / 1 like

from a buyers perspective we leave feedback (or at least I do) when we get notification the job has been done, which could reflect poorly if an O/D of say 20% was offered but we only see 7-10% if the solo provider is still delivering clicks we are not to know.

Its a tough one but the earlier suggestion for the provider to communicate this sounds good, how difficult this would be for you I dont know... after reading this I will certainly wait a further 24hrs before leaving feedback...

Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 20:22
Malena Echenagucia
10 posts / 3 likes
Pendi Leong on 25 Mar 2016 at 15:00

Hi Malena, i think the only way is to make communication with the buyer, ask them do not post rating before our send completed (my opinion) cause i have same problem with you this lately. after ask some members they told me to make communication with the buyer. (hope this helps). Have a nice weekend :)

Thanks Pendi, I appreciate your advice, I will take advantage off it

Posted 25 Mar 2016 at 21:06
Go up
Go down