Automatic refund?

Automatic refund?
Josh Carter
15 posts / 7 likes

I delivered 50 clicks to Sabine Tofall with 12% OD, and today I got message that I apparently refunded her, which I never did. She even gave me good review, and now even that is removed, and it says on my profile page that I refunded her to remove bad review, which I NEVER DID

Posted 1 Apr 2016 at 14:18
Yvonne Delevingne
6 posts / 0 likes
Josh Carter on 01 Apr 2016 at 14:18

I delivered 50 clicks to Sabine Tofall with 12% OD, and today I got message that I apparently refunded her, which I never did. She even gave me good review, and now even that is removed, and it says on my profile page that I refunded her to remove bad review, which I NEVER DID

Hey Josh I face the same issue as well. Delivered 100 clicks.

Dan Fairaday (from the other post) claim that she is a scammer!

Posted 1 Apr 2016 at 15:17
Jackson Sanders
244  / 1
11 posts / 7 likes

hi guys. I got same issues. I delivered 50 clicks to Sabine and she is happy with the results then its automatically refunded. Whats going on?

Posted 1 Apr 2016 at 15:43
Josh Carter
15 posts / 7 likes

Why should we lose money for something out of our control? If she refunded money, then thats not our fault. Udimi is in control of the money, so they should cover the loses, if they allowed her to refund. I sent her 50 clicks, and got the money with good rating from her.

Posted 1 Apr 2016 at 15:48
Yvonne Delevingne
6 posts / 0 likes
Josh Carter on 01 Apr 2016 at 15:48

Why should we lose money for something out of our control? If she refunded money, then thats not our fault. Udimi is in control of the money, so they should cover the loses, if they allowed her to refund. I sent her 50 clicks, and got the money with good rating from her.

Let's check with the support and see what we can do.

Posted 1 Apr 2016 at 16:14
Go up
Go down