My Referral Disappeared

My Referral Disappeared
Andell Ollivierre
4 posts / 0 likes

Is it possible for a referral to disappear from my back office?

Posted 8 Apr 2016 at 04:57
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Andell Ollivierre on 08 Apr 2016 at 04:57

Is it possible for a referral to disappear from my back office?

How Hardcoding Works

Cookies are not reliable. If your referral has strict privacy settings or simply cleans cookies, you will not get your commissions. This is how it works everywhere, but we decided to go one step further to secure your commissions.
Right after your referral buys a solo, your affiliate information is hardcoded in buyer’s account. From that point it doesn’t matter whether your buyer has cookies enabled or not. You will get your 15% off the order total even if your referral buys a solo in 10 years.
IMPORTANT: if your referral doesn’t buy, the information will remain inside cookies and can be lost. It can also be overwritten if another affiliate convinces this person to buy via their affiliate link. For example: two affiliates promote their Udimi link. Commissions and hardcoding will go to affiliate, who convinces referral to buy. So be sure to convince your referrals in buying.

Posted 8 Apr 2016 at 06:59
Andell Ollivierre
4 posts / 0 likes

Thanks, and yes she made a purchase..

The solo was finished and still nothing!

Posted 14 Apr 2016 at 04:37
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Andell Ollivierre on 14 Apr 2016 at 04:37

Thanks, and yes she made a purchase..

added later

The solo was finished and still nothing!

Create a support ticket in the Help section, and provide the name of the missing referral.

Posted 14 Apr 2016 at 10:18
Andell Ollivierre
4 posts / 0 likes

Thanks again :)

Posted 14 Apr 2016 at 12:02
Andell Ollivierre
4 posts / 0 likes
Tomenyuk on 14 Apr 2016 at 10:18

Create a support ticket in the Help section, and provide the name of the missing referral.

Thanks again

Posted 14 Apr 2016 at 12:03
Bruce Sandberg
2 posts / 1 like

Good Luck, My friend, Neighbor and business partner was my referral and some how he must have clicked on someone else's referral link and per Udimi he is lost forever. Moral, make sure your referrals buy ASAP.

Posted 16 Apr 2016 at 22:42
Go up
Go down