6 posts / 2 likes

Hi Members~ I am thinking about offering my List to this service' where do I get the software or whatever is needed to track the clicks I send to each member?

Thanks~ Kevin

p.s. I am also looking to purchase clicks wholesale and would love to work with a few different providers' as I have numerous people looking for Quality Website Traffic... Thanks! Kevin 315-368-4025

51 / 5
179 posts / 28 likes

My list is made up of buyers.

However, making money means having a good landing page, an offer that appeals to people and an high converting list. I can guarantee you only an high converting list in my list.

All things taken care of you are very likely to make sales with my list.

4 posts / 0 likes

Hi sounds good will I make any money

3230 / 13
31 posts / 31 likes

Hi Poole.... you should write a swipe email promoting your offer and include a link to your landing (capture page). Then transfer enough funds into your Udimi account to buy a solo... order your solo ad and the funds will be held by Udimi until the seller delivers the clicks.

51 / 5
179 posts / 28 likes

Payment is made before every solo. Seller will be paid only after delivery

4 posts / 0 likes

ok cool when it ask you to pay the amount pay pal or credit card you have to pay that amount today or how does it work

4 posts / 0 likes
“
John Coburn
John Coburn on 11 May 2016 at 09:41

Hi Kevin... you will find that Udimi do all the tracking for you as a seller. The buyer enters their landing page link in their email swipe... Udimi creates a unique tracking link for you to place in your outgoing email to your subscribers ... and all is tracked and visible to both Buyer and Seller

”

Thank you for replying back to me

3230 / 13
31 posts / 31 likes

Hi Kevin... you will find that Udimi do all the tracking for you as a seller. The buyer enters their landing page link in their email swipe... Udimi creates a unique tracking link for you to place in your outgoing email to your subscribers ... and all is tracked and visible to both Buyer and Seller within Udimi stats.

4 posts / 0 likes

Hi I am a new seller as well looking to make money