Willie De Beer
2 posts / 1 like

How do I stop the solo ad. I have used the wron link

Posted 28 May 2016 at 20:32
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Willie De Beer on 28 May 2016 at 20:32

To cancel a solo ad order - go to the solos section > click on the solo ad that you want to cancel > press the Cancel this solo button in the Cancel section.

If the solo ad order already started then you'll have to contact a seller, and report the issue.

Posted 28 May 2016 at 20:38
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Willie De Beer on 28 May 2016 at 20:32

Also you have an option to request a swipe change and edit your link in the solo ad that was already ordered. To request a change you need to go to the Solos section > click on the solo ad order > change the link in the Swipe section of this solo ad order > Save changes. Please note that a seller has the right to accept or reject your changes, so we recommend to contact the seller directly and notify about a link change request.

Posted 28 May 2016 at 20:46
Willie De Beer
2 posts / 1 like

Thank you very much for the useful info. I have changed the link

Posted 28 May 2016 at 20:54
Tinadodson
3 posts / 3 likes
Tomenyuk on 28 May 2016 at 20:46

Also you have an option to request a swipe change and edit your link in the solo ad that was already ordered. To request a change you need to go to the Solos section > click on the solo ad order > change the link in the Swipe section of this solo ad order > Save changes. Please note that a seller has the right to accept or reject your changes, so we recommend to contact the seller directly and notify about a link change request.

When you click on "Add New Link" there are two fields:

1) Name - What do I put here? the subject line from the original ad?

2) Link

Posted 21 Jul 2018 at 00:12
Go up
Go down