Sales
Clint Booker
8 posts / 15 likes

I was over on another site and saw so many people who have gotten sales from their solos. I know this is where we all need to be, we just need to clean this place up and get rid of the thieves that are robbing people.

Posted 30 May 2016 at 14:23
Joe Wolfe
20 posts / 23 likes

Clint, I couldn't agree with you more!

However, in Uncle D's defense, back in Oct-Nov of 2015 he terminated a lot of sellers for delivering bogus traffic...just wish he would do it again!!!

Now, as far as testimonials go from other sites: (and this one)

Sellers buy from other Sellers of solo ads to build their list, so no matter who you buy from, you will still get the same regurgitated list and maybe see reviews with sales!

There is an old saying: "You scratch my back and I will scratch yours!"

Point in case:

Some sellers on here can't deliver sales, however when you do your research they always make sales from the other site! (Really?)

Don't believe everything you read.

Posted 30 May 2016 at 20:52
Clint Booker
8 posts / 15 likes

Excellent point Joe. That's exactly why I am running test. I know there are good solos. Everyone is going to have to work together to clean up the garbage.

On Monday, May 30, 2016, Udimi forum wrote:

> [image: Udimi] Joe Wolfe. Clint, I couldn't agree with > you more! However, in Uncle D's defense, back in Oct-Nov of 2015 he > terminated a lot of sellers for delivering bogus traffic...just wish he woul >

Posted 30 May 2016 at 21:23
Penelope Mier
2 posts / 0 likes

Hi I am a newbee - I bought my first solo ads about 2 weeks ago. I used 2 sellers and

each of them delivered 100+ . One like 106, the other I think was 103. I got a total of

63 subscribers and no sales. The solo ads were written by a 7 figure marketer with a

proven system. He claims that all I need to do is send traffic. He talks about talking to

the seller to see if their list is good for my needs. So far it seems that udimi does not

offer talks between buyer and seller. (I am sorta in the dark here

I have had some problems just trying to place order - the mechanics of how to do it.

I have been asking for help and making a ticket, but then I have to wait 2/3 days for

answers and I still have not been able to place orders. The 2 I placed on Sunday

were to run today and both canceled - - what would be a good reason to kill the 2 ads?

thanks,

Penny

Posted 22 Jun 2016 at 04:42
Richard Fulton
7 posts / 2 likes
Penelope Mier on 22 Jun 2016 at 04:42

Hi I am a newbee - I bought my first solo ads about 2 weeks ago. I used 2 sellers and

each of them delivered 100+ . One like 106, the other I think was 103. I.....

were to run today and both canceled - - what would be a good reason to kill the 2 ads?

thanks,

Penny

Uses messages to communicate directly with sellers. Sellers can cancel because they can't deliver the stated quantity on a given day for any reason; e.g. system issues or changes in filtering.

I've had sellers reject ads because I turned on a traffic filter and recently had one partially refunded with a comment about the extra filtering included in me being a prime member.

Posted 22 Jun 2016 at 09:59
Penelope Mier
2 posts / 0 likes

Thank you Mr. Fulton - I just got prime at the same time I purchased one of my solo ads this past weekend. I do not know of any filters associated with getting prime - but I guess anything is possible. So far my challenges with udimi have been daunting.

Sincerely,

Penny Mier

pennymier@aol.com

-----Original Message----- From: Udimi forum To: pennymier Sent: Wed, Jun 22, 2016 3:00 am Subject: Re: Sales

Richard Fulton.Uses messages to communicate directly with sellers. Sellers can cancel because they can't deliver the stated quantity on a given day for any reason; e.g. system issues or chang

Posted 22 Jun 2016 at 10:05
Richard Fulton
7 posts / 2 likes

Clint and Joe,

I am definitely in agreement with you. At issue is delivery versus quality. Unfortunately ratings place too much emphasis on delivery and not quality.

While unethical, any solo ad provider can broker clicks (buy garbage traffic from a much cheaper source), send clicks from garbage email accounts using bots, use incentivized traffic (click here and we'll add a nickel to your account or other freebie), provide traffic from niche inappropriate resources, and the list goes on.

I know my conversion rates from other sources, including solo ads elsewhere. So far the Udimi sellers I have tried consistently over deliver clicks and have a decent opt-in rate (which could be bots or incentivized), BUT I have zero conversions to a $1 offer which has converted consistently at 4 to 5% of opt-ins for other sources.

Obviously, I cannot continue to advertise with traffic that never converts. I will try one or two more ads before taking my money elsewhere. However, I am only going to focus on a couple of things for my next ad placements:

1) Percentage of sales reported by buyers

2) Number of recent sales

Those numbers can be skewed as well (such as seller to seller list buying with false reporting) but it is more difficult to do so and would likely cost real money to the seller to raise the number.

Posted 22 Jun 2016 at 10:50
Go up
Go down