What is 2co?

What is 2co?
Rico Ringgold
1 post / 0 likes

So I just purchased another solo ad and it says payment being processed by 2co and that it is waiting for a success payment notification. Has anyone heard of this?

Usually I just enter my card info and it processes within seconds but this has been processing for 20 minutes now.

Thanks

Posted 30 May 2016 at 23:06
Olushola Akinwumi
58  / 5
179 posts / 28 likes

Open a ticket with support. Use the Help tab.

Posted 31 May 2016 at 01:28
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Rico Ringgold on 30 May 2016 at 23:06

So I just purchased another solo ad and it says payment being processed by 2co and that it is waiting for a success payment notification. Has anyone heard of this?

Usually I just enter my card info and it processes within seconds but this has been processing for 20 minutes now.

Thanks

We process orders via different payment systems: PayPal, own merchant account, Stripe or 2Checkout. Sometimes it takes time to verify the order (too much fraud nowadays) , but we are working hard to minimize all delays.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 31 May 2016 at 14:23
John Major
2 posts / 0 likes

I purchase a solo ad from William Mcrea and I see that my paypal account got charge but on Udimi site it says this payment is being process. It normally instant. Trying to find out what's going on

Posted 1 Jun 2016 at 05:14
Hummus Tech
7 posts / 9 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 31 May 2016 at 14:23

We process orders via different payment systems: PayPal, own merchant account, Stripe or 2Checkout. Sometimes it takes time to verify the order (too much fraud nowadays) , but we are working hard to minimize all delays.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Is it possible to gain a status/flag on an account that got documents verified, made lot's of purchases and so on?

This payment process sometimes takes up to a day to verify.

Posted 1 Jun 2016 at 11:29
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Hummus Tech on 01 Jun 2016 at 11:29

Is it possible to gain a status/flag on an account that got documents verified, made lot's of purchases and so on?

This payment process sometimes takes up to a day to verify.

we are working on that. I believe this week we will finish optimization and it will be instant.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 1 Jun 2016 at 12:19
Go up
Go down