Scheduling ads

Scheduling ads
Christopher Storey
1 post / 0 likes

When someone purchases ads and they are supposed to run on a certain day but you decide to run them a day early without verifying it with the customer then you are acting in a LESS THAN PROFESSIONAL manner and you probably just screwed someone who wasn't ready for the ads to run. Thanks for waisting my money. I wont be buying from you again.

Posted 18 Jun 2016 at 05:43
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Christopher Storey on 18 Jun 2016 at 05:43

When someone purchases ads and they are supposed to run on a certain day but you decide to run them a day early without verifying it with the customer then you are acting in a LESS THAN PROFESSIONAL manner and you probably just screwed someone who wasn't ready for the ads to run. Thanks for waisting my money. I wont be buying from you again.

Please note that Udimi uses UTC+0 zone, and all sellers send clicks in accordance to this time.

Posted 18 Jun 2016 at 07:48
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Christopher Storey on 18 Jun 2016 at 05:43

sellers are not able to send early clicks as they are ignored by the System

Posted 18 Jun 2016 at 09:01
Go up
Go down