Need someone that is Great with health and beauty niche

Need someone that is Great with health and beauty niche
Melissa Vanzandt
2 posts / 0 likes

I'm with a awesome direct sales company and we offer free samples with our Instantly ageless product. I am looking for like minded people to join the business or want to try the sample. I am looking for somone that has a list for this type of industry if that's you send me a message

Posted 3 Jul 2016 at 19:10
Olushola Akinwumi
58  / 5
181 posts / 28 likes

I am available

Posted 3 Jul 2016 at 19:32
Olushola Akinwumi
58  / 5
181 posts / 28 likes
Melissa Vanzandt on 03 Jul 2016 at 19:10

I'm with a awesome direct sales company and we offer free samples with our Instantly ageless product. I am looking for like minded people to join the business or want to try the sample. I am looking for somone that has a list for this type of industry if that's you send me a message

Yes I do have a list for your niche.

Posted 3 Jul 2016 at 19:39
Oleg Mart
7 posts / 1 like
Melissa Vanzandt on 03 Jul 2016 at 19:10

I am specializing in skin care, and have constant flow of fresh traffic and subscribers who purchased one or more skin care and anti aging products. Geo is Canada and USA - tier 1 countries. You can introduce your sample products to them on the front end your opportunity on the back end.

contact skype: bestepi

Posted 30 Aug 2017 at 16:26
Go up
Go down