Solo Ad Tracking Suggestions

Solo Ad Tracking Suggestions
Feonia Wilson
1 post / 0 likes

Hello Everyone,

I am new to buying solo ads, and would like suggestions on free or paid reliable ways to track my solo ad campaigns. Thanks in advance. Feonia

Posted 13 Jul 2016 at 14:28
Olushola Akinwumi
58  / 5
179 posts / 28 likes
Feonia Wilson on 13 Jul 2016 at 14:28

Hello Everyone,

I am new to buying solo ads, and would like suggestions on free or paid reliable ways to track my solo ad campaigns. Thanks in advance. Feonia

Hi Feonia. All tracking and filtering is done for you by Udimi at no extra charge.

All you have to do is to write your swipe, place your order in your niche and wait for the ordered clicks that will bring you leads that convert to buyers.

You can choose to have only tier 1 by selecting the proper filter. All tracking will be available to you on the same webpage.

If you want additional tracking you can use google url shortner but too many redirects may affect clicks deliverability to your final page.

Hope this help. Feel free to use my services. I provide up to 1000 clicks per order. I accept and deliver quality clicks fast. Cheers!

Posted 13 Jul 2016 at 15:03
Tyronne Ratcliff
27 posts / 12 likes

I've been using Google's URL shortening service and I haven't had any problems so far. To tell you the truth,since Udimi does all of the filtering and tracking using raw affiliate links in your emails might not even be a problem.

Posted 15 Jul 2016 at 03:55
Go up
Go down