First Live Interactive Sports App!!

First Live Interactive Sports App!!
Gossett Daley
10 posts / 8 likes

I'm looking for sports fans from casual to fanatic to simply play a FREE sports app launching later this month! The only app where you make decisions while the sporting event is going on!We already have close to 1 million pre-registered to download. Upon launch you can receive special perks. Anyone out there that can provide a good solo deal for this? Thanks

Posted 12 Oct 2016 at 19:55
Jeff Eastman
3 posts / 0 likes

Gossett I'm looking fo the same thing. My facebook ad got 50 people to the landing page. Only 1 opt in. Their landing page could be better. Let me know if you've had any luck .

Posted 31 Oct 2016 at 17:03
Gossett Daley
10 posts / 8 likes

Hey Jeff,

I've had much better luck here. Ranging from 10-20% conversion rate where people went directly to my personal link and fill out their information to register. I put together a short ad text and had my Sports App link at the end of it.

Posted 31 Oct 2016 at 19:16
Jeff Eastman
3 posts / 0 likes

Thanks for the tip. To be clear are you sending them directly to the link that UG assigned to us?

Thanks again. I hope you have good luck with this.

Posted 1 Nov 2016 at 01:28
Gossett Daley
10 posts / 8 likes

Thanks! Yup the link I have attached is my direct FireFan link with my rewards code embedded. I've spent some $$ but it's well worth it in the long run. After the launch, I don't see the need for a personal capture page like some are doing. I like to keep things simple. I know that when I download an app, I don't look up a website or anything lol.

Posted 1 Nov 2016 at 01:37
Go up
Go down