Getting paid

Getting paid
Ramsey Saab
4 posts / 1 like

I'm having fun don't get me wrong, and I'm a little impatience I can't seem to get results, am I doing something wrong?

Posted 15 Oct 2016 at 20:35
Irianto Wijaya
356  / 1
35 posts / 14 likes

Hey Ramsey, what results are you not getting?

Optins & Sales?

Posted 15 Oct 2016 at 21:43
Ramsey Saab
4 posts / 1 like
Irianto Wijaya on 15 Oct 2016 at 21:43

Hey Ramsey, what results are you not getting?

Optins & Sales?

Yep.

Posted 15 Oct 2016 at 22:03
Tyronne Ratcliff
28 posts / 12 likes

Do you have a good followup strategy? How do you sell your stuff? Via email? Webinars?

Posted 18 Oct 2016 at 01:38
Huey Lee
15 posts / 8 likes

Ramsey,

You probably hear about everyone talking about FUNNELS. The truth is, if you have a simple way for your visitors to get the information you are promising them, WITHOUT confusing them along the way, and causing them to click out of your conversion process, then you'll do much better.

I see too many people who have an opt-in page that leads to some offer wall of unrelated "affiliate offers". There's nothing wrong with sending them to a confirmation page with offers to click on, as long as they are RELATED. Your job as a marketer is to keep congruency in check! Make sure that if you are offering to help people make an extra $100/day with Facebook, that your next page doesn't promise them $1,000,000 a day doing some binary options deal. That will immediately break their trust with you.

Also, make sure your email follow ups are congruent. You don't want to make the same mistake here either.

Build trust and rapport by providing quality and valuable information to your subscribers, and you'll make sales from the recommended offers you ultimately promote.

The other thing about sending subscribers to OFFERS out there(especially if it's not your own), is that you really have to watch out for marketers who have these never ending loops of Exit Pops, which really piss off any web visitor.

Hope this helps.

Huey

Posted 19 Oct 2016 at 16:59
Go up
Go down