Posted 7 Nov 2016 at 02:28
Irianto Wijaya
356  / 1
35 posts / 14 likes

for me the answer is Yes.

Posted 7 Nov 2016 at 03:29
Huey Lee
15 posts / 8 likes

Most of the emails sent via the common autoresponders like Aweber, Getresponse, etc. are HTML based format.

However, sending images is one of those triggers that can get your email message trapped by the spam filters, unless your sender reputation (from address domain, sending domain, sending IP, and click tracker IP) is high enough.

Most solo ad sellers don't send via their own mail servers, and rely upon 3rd party autoresponder services, which they have no control over the total sender reputation.

Generally, most people's emails end up in spam, and even more so when you have images inside the email body.

That's not to say that it won't inbox, but generally it doesn't. I don't bother including anyone's images in my outgoing emails. Got to preserve my own sender reputation too.

Posted 7 Nov 2016 at 21:57
Irianto Wijaya
356  / 1
35 posts / 14 likes
Huey Lee on 07 Nov 2016 at 21:57

Most of the emails sent via the common autoresponders like Aweber, Getresponse, etc. are HTML based format.

However, sending images is one of those triggers that can get your email message trapped by the spam filters, unless your sender reputation (from address domain, sending domain, sending IP, and click tracker IP) is high enough.

Most solo ad sellers don't send via their own mail servers, and rely upon 3rd party autoresponder services, which they have no control over the total sender reputation.

Generally, most people's emails end up in spam, and even more so when you have images inside the email body.

That's not to say that it won't inbox, but generally it doesn't. I don't bother including anyone's images in my outgoing emails. Got to preserve my own sender reputation too.

There is a new software released to overcome that problem :)

Posted 7 Nov 2016 at 23:30
Huey Lee
15 posts / 8 likes
Irianto Wijaya on 07 Nov 2016 at 23:30

There is a new software released to overcome that problem :)

Really? I'd love to see what kind of software gets around Gateway/Router based rules and standards set by the ESP community. Interesting idea, but never heard of one defying the odds. Do share.

Posted 8 Nov 2016 at 19:30
Irianto Wijaya
356  / 1
35 posts / 14 likes
Huey Lee on 08 Nov 2016 at 19:30

Really? I'd love to see what kind of software gets around Gateway/Router based rules and standards set by the ESP community. Interesting idea, but never heard of one defying the odds. Do share.

With all do respect it will be like sharing my secret recipe on public.
Anyway with all honesty since this is a new released its consistency need to be tested for a period of time where I will feel confidence enough to say it works. Cheers.

Posted 9 Nov 2016 at 02:10
Go up
Go down