How do we know that the traffic we get is genuine or the email real??

How do we know that the traffic we get is genuine or the email real??
Joyce Bennett
7 posts / 5 likes

In past I purchased a solo and received nothing but clicks from ppc or other traffic sites. None came from a solo email. I have also got op-ins with email addresses that look awful fishy and they never respond to my personal email just see if they are real.

How can we be sure the traffic we buy is from a genuine source here and people are real that op-in?????

Posted 19 Dec 2016 at 15:33
Angelo Sayson
2734  / 1
6 posts / 8 likes
Joyce Bennett on 19 Dec 2016 at 15:33

In past I purchased a solo and received nothing but clicks from ppc or other traffic sites. None came from a solo email. I have also got op-ins with email addresses that look awful fishy and they never respond to my personal email just see if they are real.

How can we be sure the traffic we buy is from a genuine source here and people are real that op-in?????

That's when a good tracking software comes in handy.

Your tracking software must either be able to track engagement or click-throughs on the next page(s) of your funnel.

If you got email submits on your squeeze page but nobody (or a very low % of people that opted in) have clicked through to your bridge page that lead visitors to your primary offer, then chances are high that you got bot traffic or injected leads that obviously cannot take action on anything.

Posted 19 Dec 2016 at 15:58
Joyce Bennett
7 posts / 5 likes

My question is how do we know which sellers delivers real traffic. Does anyone monitor them here.

I got op-ins but when I send a personal email to these people I get absolutely no response for any of them so I am thinking they are fake email addresses. If they were real people you would think at least one would respond to an email asking if they are real people? Or some kind of response.

Posted 19 Dec 2016 at 16:11
Sercan Cakir
9 posts / 1 like

Isnt Udimi tracking clicks?

Can't they understand whether it is another traffic or email traffic?

Posted 20 Dec 2016 at 08:25
Joyce Bennett
7 posts / 5 likes

Evidently they do not. I sent an email to all the op-ins I got and asked where they found the url that they signed up with. As the url was created and only used on my one solo I know that is where the sign ups came from. The one response I got was that it was from a ppc program. So we do not know what kind of traffic we are getting here when we buy a solo. I thought it was suspicious as I got all my clicks within less than a half hour after It went out.

Posted 20 Dec 2016 at 10:58
Sercan Cakir
9 posts / 1 like

It sucks

Posted 20 Dec 2016 at 11:08
Kay Gambrell
321  / 1
109 posts / 53 likes

Joyce contact support if you are unhappy with the solo and they will get you taken care of. Udimi does track clicks, and often time their filter even filters great clicks. If you are unhappy with solo contact support, they are awesome.

Posted 20 Dec 2016 at 15:58
Andy Steele
281  / 1
52 posts / 42 likes

Talk to the seller first, if it wasn't solo traffic they should refund you.
If you don't get any satisfaction, contact support.

Posted 20 Dec 2016 at 22:54
Arthur Mart
4 posts / 3 likes

Everybody clears referrer, even Gmail. Desktop/mobile email clients never pass "referrer" also.

This makes it is impossible to tell where a click came from

Posted 20 Dec 2016 at 22:55
Kay Gambrell
321  / 1
109 posts / 53 likes
Andy Steele on 20 Dec 2016 at 22:54

Talk to the seller first, if it wasn't solo traffic they should refund you.
If you don't get any satisfaction, contact support.

Andy, I surely agree with you, contact the seller first! I assumed if joyce was coming to the forum, she did not get a satisfactory answer from the seller, but I could be wrong in that assumption.

Posted 20 Dec 2016 at 23:09
Chamel Awari
37 posts / 4 likes

They have a tracking system which ensure you get genuine traffic. Double clicks, spam ips, anonymous, are all filtered and you are not charged for those clicks.

Posted 21 Dec 2016 at 01:37
Chuks Solo Ad
98  / 3
25 posts / 15 likes

it looks like no one here answered your question. The only way to determine if the optins are real is to monitor your autoresponder activity. Your welcome message or first message open rate should be over 50% or at worst 40%. But if your swipe is very horrible, the subject to be precise that can affect it. The next thing is your click-rate. Your welcome email or first email should be above 20%. Next you watch the stats of the other emails you send, if you are not spamming the list it should be above 20% open rate. Last but not least, are you getting sales. These are the stats I am getting with PPC and PPV traffic to my funnel. With solo ads the response will be much much higher, but then again all funnels are not equal. Hopes this helps

Posted 22 Dec 2016 at 05:22
Go up
Go down