What to do about a shady seller?

What to do about a shady seller?
Scott
2 posts / 0 likes

I had a good experience with the first 2 sellers on Udimi, but I am now dealing with a seller that forfilled her clicks, but I only got one lead when I was getting 20-30% opt in rate previously. Another seller I am working with is delivering incredibly slow. Anything that can be done? Can I get refunds and try someone else? Or am I stuck?

Posted 19 Mar 2017 at 20:46
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Scott on 19 Mar 2017 at 20:46

I had a good experience with the first 2 sellers on Udimi, but I am now dealing with a seller that forfilled her clicks, but I only got one lead when I was getting 20-30% opt in rate previously. Another seller I am working with is delivering incredibly slow. Anything that can be done? Can I get refunds and try someone else? Or am I stuck?

Hello Robert,

Report the issue in the Help section and we will check the issue.

Posted 20 Mar 2017 at 08:48
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

Sometimes the solo runs slow. It has never affected my results. As long as they give you the clicks in the timeframe agreed to, I don't see an issue there.

Some lists will not like your offer. I have gotten 75% opt-in with 6 or 7 sales, then use the exact same email and landing page and get no sales and 10% opt-in. You never know.

Posted 21 Mar 2017 at 02:33
Scott
2 posts / 0 likes

Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind.

Posted 21 Mar 2017 at 12:12
Go up
Go down