Referrals

Referrals
Bill Davis
6 posts / 2 likes

has anyone else had any issues with referrals ending up enrolled under somebody else even when they e rolled directly through your referral link?

Posted 21 Mar 2017 at 12:54
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Bill Davis on 21 Mar 2017 at 12:54

has anyone else had any issues with referrals ending up enrolled under somebody else even when they e rolled directly through your referral link?

It can happen when users click on other affiliate links.
You as a referrer, need to make sure that your referral orders his first solo via your affiliate link, so they don`t end up on other list.

How Hardcoding Works

Cookies are not reliable. If your referral has strict privacy settings or simply cleans cookies, you will not get nothing. This is how it works everywhere, but we decided to go one step further to secure your commissions.
Right after your referral buys a solo, your affiliate information is hardcoded in buyer’s account. From that point it doesn’t matter whether your buyer has cookies enabled or not. You will get your 15% off the order total even if your referral buys a solo in 10 years.
VERY IMPORTANT: If your referral doesn’t buy and later another Udimi affiliate will convince this referral to buy via own affiliate link, YOU’LL LOSE THIS REFERRAL. Why so? Because Udimi is about selling solo ads, not just referring people, so be sure to to convince your referrals to buy a solo, even the cheapest one.
Example: Mike registered via John’s affiliate link, but didn’t buy. Later Mike clicked Bill’s link and then bought a solo. After that Mike clicked John’s affiliate link again and bought a second solo.
Result: John will lose the referral. Bill will get all commissions for both orders and continue to get new commissions for all Mike’s future orders. All other affiliate links will not affect Bill, because his affiliate info has now been hardcoded into Mike’s account.
Please note: If you lose your referral we will not change the name of the referrer on his profile, so make sure that all your referrals, purchase their first solo ad via your Affiliate link.

Posted 21 Mar 2017 at 14:11
Bill Davis
6 posts / 2 likes

He used my link only, he verified that because that's how he got to the sign up page, it sounds to me like someone is stealing referrals somehow. He signed up through my referral link and placed his order the same day, your system has a flaw and I wonder how many other times this has happened because I promote the heck out of my referral link. Now I'm beginning to wonder if that's why I'm not getting any referrals

On Mar 21, 2017 10:11 AM, "Udimi forum" wrote: > > Udimi Team. It can happen when users click on other affiliate links. You as a referrer, need to make sure that your referral orders his first solo via your affiliate link, so they don`t end up on >

Posted 21 Mar 2017 at 14:15
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

You should have gotten an email stating you got a new referral. That is the first thing to check for. Then you will also get an email when the referral buys a solo. If you did not get these emails, then there is a problem

Posted 21 Mar 2017 at 20:51
Bill Davis
6 posts / 2 likes

Yes Gary, I know that, if you look at my support ticket history, I inquired about this right away, that same day in fact.

Posted 21 Mar 2017 at 20:53
Go up
Go down