Performance

Performance
Susanna Spence
3 posts / 0 likes

just a question, I know solo ads are a gamble, quality of clicks, buyer mindset etc. ad copy, landing page and all that. But I have placed 4 ads, for 1800 clicks and have spent a lot of money and haven't seen the first sale??? It's very frustrating, anyone else feel the same

Posted 20 Apr 2017 at 01:51
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Maybe you're promoting a product that costs too much. I usually get the best results with a low cost less than 10 dollar product after the optin, then follow up with higher priced products in the followup sequence emails. Ive heard it usuakly takea people like 10 times sweing something bedore they buy, that why they play the same tv commercials over and over. I've made 90% of my sales after the person opts in, from my newsletter emails. As they say the fortune is in the follow up.

Posted 20 Apr 2017 at 01:59
Susanna Spence
3 posts / 0 likes

I tried 2 ads for an eBook for $3, which had a back end offer. The other ads were for a $49 front end product with a back end offer. My follow up is awesome, I check my aweber daily at least 3 times.

Posted 20 Apr 2017 at 02:17
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

I meant your follow up emails after people optin. Checking your autoresponder account doesn't make sales, need to keep sending daily broadcasts. If you have a few hundred subscribers you should be making at least 1 sale each day of affiliate offers or cpa offers, from broadcast emails. What niche is your products in?

Posted 20 Apr 2017 at 02:37
Susanna Spence
3 posts / 0 likes

internet marketing and biz op. I Send out emails every 2 days to my subscribers

Posted 20 Apr 2017 at 03:03
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Might consider increasing your frequency. Average person gets over a hundred emails each day.

Posted 20 Apr 2017 at 03:09
Albert Corey
7 posts / 0 likes
Susanna Spence on 20 Apr 2017 at 01:51

just a question, I know solo ads are a gamble, quality of clicks, buyer mindset etc. ad copy, landing page and all that. But I have placed 4 ads, for 1800 clicks and have spent a lot of money and haven't seen the first sale??? It's very frustrating, anyone else feel the same

I have been doing this for 3 years.

Your 1 goal with your campains is to build your list.

Latter go out and speak to them.

After they like and trust you the sales will come.

If you are not making sales, check the copy or page.

Or find a coach that can assist you.

Send me the link to your page I will check it for you.

Posted 22 Apr 2017 at 15:58
Go up
Go down