One Hour to Start?

One Hour to Start?
Jeffry Civey
56  / 1
37 posts / 12 likes

I have an order auto cancel on me because the solo purchased from me didnt start "on time". I have been informed you have to start within 1 hour. The order was purchased two weeks in advance, and I had the email scheduled etc and delivered, but because it did not start within the "one hour window" i lost the sale despite being able to produce on the same day ordered.

1. Is there any way to give myself more than 1 hour?

2. This clearly can not work when I schedule many emails and resends a day.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Posted 1 May 2017 at 16:34
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Jeffry Civey on 01 May 2017 at 16:34

I have an order auto cancel on me because the solo purchased from me didnt start "on time". I have been informed you have to start within 1 hour. The order was purchased two weeks in advance, and I had the email scheduled etc and delivered, but because it did not start within the "one hour window" i lost the sale despite being able to produce on the same day ordered.

1. Is there any way to give myself more than 1 hour?

2. This clearly can not work when I schedule many emails and resends a day.

Any guidance is appreciated.

1. Sellers have 5 hours to deliver at least 5% of traffic to a buyer, if the order was set for the particular time and 24 hours, if time was not set.

2. You need to make sure that you send clicks on time.

See attach

Posted 1 May 2017 at 17:12
Jeffry Civey
56  / 1
37 posts / 12 likes

Well now they will no re order.. and they said had to start within 1 hour. This is really impossible honestly.

Posted 1 May 2017 at 17:38
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Jeffry Civey on 01 May 2017 at 17:38

Well now they will no re order.. and they said had to start within 1 hour. This is really impossible honestly.

You can adjust your settings for upcoming orders.

See attach

Posted 1 May 2017 at 21:12
Jeffry Civey
56  / 1
37 posts / 12 likes

Mine is set to Three days.

Again, her order was for 4/29 .. and i fullfilled the same day.

Posted 1 May 2017 at 21:31
Go up
Go down