How are delivered clicks counted

How are delivered clicks counted
Jm Singh
5 posts / 0 likes

I'm sorry for posting a newbie question. The seller I bought 150 clicks informed me that the clicks have been delivered. I looked at my dashboard and saw only 89 clicks. Do I wait a couple of days to see if the clicks came in or do I address the seller of my findings now?

Posted 2 May 2017 at 19:05
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Jm Singh on 02 May 2017 at 19:05

I'm sorry for posting a newbie question. The seller I bought 150 clicks informed me that the clicks have been delivered. I looked at my dashboard and saw only 89 clicks. Do I wait a couple of days to see if the clicks came in or do I address the seller of my findings now?

Did you review this information in the My solos section?

Posted 2 May 2017 at 20:35
Jm Singh
5 posts / 0 likes
Tomenyuk on 02 May 2017 at 20:35

Did you review this information in the My solos section?

In the my solo section it reports having 155 clicks of which 35 are useless/duplicate

But, in my own link stats it only shows 89 visits and 66 clicks.

So I read the report and my data seems less than the info on the Solo interface.

Posted 2 May 2017 at 21:04
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Jm Singh on 02 May 2017 at 21:04

In the my solo section it reports having 155 clicks of which 35 are useless/duplicate

But, in my own link stats it only shows 89 visits and 66 clicks.

So I read the report and my data seems less than the info on the Solo interface.

Sellers always send clicks according to the stats in the My solos section.

Stats from your latest purchase show that this solo ad was successfully completed by the vendor.

Posted 2 May 2017 at 21:21
Jm Singh
5 posts / 0 likes
Tomenyuk on 02 May 2017 at 21:21

Sellers always send clicks according to the stats in the My solos section.

Stats from your latest purchase show that this solo ad was successfully completed by the vendor.

I appreciate your reply. I see they go according to the tracking they are given even though the results are vastly different than the actual outcome. My actual outcome was less clicks than reported.

Posted 2 May 2017 at 22:11
Azlan
38 posts / 5 likes
Jm Singh on 02 May 2017 at 22:11

I appreciate your reply. I see they go according to the tracking they are given even though the results are vastly different than the actual outcome. My actual outcome was less clicks than reported.

May i know what tracking system do you use?

Posted 2 May 2017 at 23:55
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

There are many factors that can make two tracking programs show different amount of clicks from the same solo. Two programs are made by different programmers with different algorithms and in different coding languages. Each program will count unique visitors based on different factors. There is also the possibility that the tracker or website was down during the clicks so the clicks didn't get tracked properly by the 3rd party software. Udimi's tracker filter is advanced with many years of development and testing.

I would try another solo or two from different seller providers here to see how your program tracks compared to the udimi tracker filter, and not draw a conclusion from just a small sample size of 1 solo or 100 clicks.

Posted 3 May 2017 at 01:25
Jm Singh
5 posts / 0 likes
Azlan on 02 May 2017 at 23:55

May i know what tracking system do you use?

I was looking at actual visits to my landing page that I gave and the stats on landing pages . net are close .

Posted 3 May 2017 at 18:11
Jm Singh
5 posts / 0 likes
James on 03 May 2017 at 01:25

There are many factors that can make two tracking programs show different amount of clicks from the same solo. Two programs are made by different programmers with different algorithms and in different coding languages. Each program will count unique visitors based on different factors. There is also the possibility that the tracker or website was down during the clicks so the clicks didn't get tracked properly by the 3rd party software. Udimi's tracker filter is advanced with many years of development and testing.

I would try another solo or two from different seller providers here to see how your program tracks compared to the udimi tracker filter, and not draw a conclusion from just a small sample size of 1 solo or 100 clicks.

I am trying another seller and will try again. There is a refining process I know. thank you for your feedback. For me right now its coming out to like $2.00 cost per an email opt-in and over time I have to see with seasoning the list if teh numbers improve for me or not.

Posted 3 May 2017 at 18:13
Go up
Go down