Recommended Products

Recommended Products
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes

Udimi should have recommended products based on sales made. Then the inactive buyers can easily start earning by choosing a product and buying a solo. Otherwise, let sellers recommend products or even have a list of recommended products based on their own tests. Make it as easy as possible to earn and let the ONLY step be buying the solo.

Posted 8 May 2017 at 09:37
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

At first I didn't understand what you meant, but I think you mean that they should track what affiliate offers people are making sales with when they buy solos.

Its a good idea but it would be hard to setup being that every offer is owned by a different person/company and each has different tracking, plus if they displayed the top 5 offers on the udimi homepage or a section of it, it would send a lot of traffic to those offers, without any compensation to udimi. Unless udimi could make a deal with each offer owner.

I wish there was more discussion/guides about actually sending solos, growing subscribers, and managing lists, best autoresponder companies and hosting compaies to use. There are some solo sellers here with really big lists and intricate server networks for delivering their clicks, but they rarely post any tips or insights. I can't really find any good discussion on subscriber business management these days.

Posted 8 May 2017 at 22:08
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes
James on 08 May 2017 at 22:08

At first I didn't understand what you meant, but I think you mean that they should track what affiliate offers people are making sales with when they buy solos.

Its a good idea but it would be hard to setup being that every offer is owned by a different person/company and each has different tracking, plus if they displayed the top 5 offers on the udimi homepage or a section of it, it would send a lot of traffic to those offers, without any compensation to udimi. Unless udimi could make a deal with each offer owner.

I wish there was more discussion/guides about actually sending solos, growing subscribers, and managing lists, best autoresponder companies and hosting compaies to use. There are some solo sellers here with really big lists and intricate server networks for delivering their clicks, but they rarely post any tips or insights. I can't really find any good discussion on subscriber business management these days.

Great thread Harrison! Yup, agree with you on both counts (an easy way to "plug" in to affiliate programs as well as detailed info on selling solos, from autoresponder to list building etc). I guess everything starts with a basic idea and a desire to improve...

Posted 9 May 2017 at 02:09
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

And udimi could have a promoted offers page, like the solo deals page. I'm sure many people would pay to promote their offers.

Posted 9 May 2017 at 02:15
Kelvin Fernandez
221  / 4
50 posts / 21 likes
James on 09 May 2017 at 02:15

And udimi could have a promoted offers page, like the solo deals page. I'm sure many people would pay to promote their offers.

Don't really understand actually since this already seems available...elaborate?

Posted 9 May 2017 at 06:51
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

I meant a section for where you can post your product offers and affiliate programs, instead of just a section for solo ad offers, like you said.

Posted 9 May 2017 at 21:37
Yap Z
13 posts / 4 likes

Disclaimer: I'm do not benefit from this post and do not intend to promote other products/ platforms that will steal business from Udimi. Moderators can delete this if it you think it's against the terms and conditions of Udimi.

I believe that the creators of udimi want to just focus on the buying and selling of traffic in this page to remain focused. I guess this helps in a way by preventing buyers from being overwhelmed by the information here. I got a little overwhelmed when I first started.

There are other platforms that just focus on being a marketplace for affiliate products. They provide sales stats, earnings per sale etc for the products listed on those platforms. I use clickbank for my own solo ads if I have free slots in my schedule. I've heard of JVZoo as an affiliate products marketplace, but I haven't tried them yet.

I hope this helps the buyers who are wondering what products to choose to promote. And of course, buy clicks here after you've found an affiliate product to promote! haha =)

Posted 12 May 2017 at 01:52
Go up
Go down