UDIMI, please give more info to your buyers on how solos and buying them works.

UDIMI, please give more info to your buyers on how solos and buying them works.
Andreas Arvidsson
4182  / 17
48 posts / 18 likes

I don`t know if you already are doing this to some degree but please try to inform buyers a bit more, give them more info about traffic and how it works. For example i see buyers that don't know the difference between [ opt ins or sign ups ] and how they can change there swipe etc. and your filtering also gets much attention sometimes, many clients think we are getting them bad traffic, we don't, it´s getting filtered, and yet some give you negative feedback on filtered clicks insteed of talking about the real traffic the received, like "bad solo, i got 40% filtered clicks" and then a thumb down. Instruct them to be more precise. [ opt in, sign ups, delivery and general quality on "received traffic"]. Im not here to educate buyers, and i most say that this gives me headache some times...

Regards, Andreas

Posted 23 Sep 2017 at 01:25
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

There are going to be some people who complain about the traffic they get no matter what. There are just so many options and variables that happen during solos that they can be critiqued in so many different ways. I think that sellers should be willing to help and educate buyers when they can, we are lucky to be able to sell here. Also maybe promoted deals could use a price raise?

And my sunglasses are cooler than yours ;)

I find a most complaints come from people that have a 2 step funnel and thats it. They send traffic to an email squeeze page, that forwards to a product offer, then thats it, they stop following up. People that do the best usually have a lot of products and affiliate offers in their backend for followup emails to make buying solos really profitable in the long term. And plans to build their list big enough to sell solos here yourself, you need to have a plan to buy 50 to 100 solos, and continue to buy solos to maintain your list, most people seem lose momentum after they buy a few solos because their funnel isn't organized enough. Building funnels is a hard thing to learn, takes a lot of testing, no one every really masters it perfectly.

Posted 23 Sep 2017 at 01:52
Andreas Arvidsson
4182  / 17
48 posts / 18 likes

I agree, it´s not wrong to help out some times, that was not what i meant. Just saying that perhaps some more info for buyers would ease up in some situations and to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings. And then there is some people that you simply can´t reach through when you talk to them, so it would be nice to be able to point them in some direction for more quick info, besides the "help" section.

Ps. don't know about the sunglasses :p

Posted 23 Sep 2017 at 01:55
Go up
Go down