Pass solo info

Pass solo info
Marie Ellis
7 posts / 0 likes

I am new to Udimi. I have bought solo ads and noticed a section that says ‘Pass solo info’. The tab is automatically set on ‘off’ and I am not sure what I should do here. Am I supposed to turn the setting to the on position? Can someone educate me here? Thanks.

Marie

Posted 12 Oct 2017 at 08:13
Tomenyuk
219 posts / 71 likes
Marie Ellis on 12 Oct 2017 at 08:13

I am new to Udimi. I have bought solo ads and noticed a section that says ‘Pass solo info’. The tab is automatically set on ‘off’ and I am not sure what I should do here. Am I supposed to turn the setting to the on position? Can someone educate me here? Thanks.

Marie

Hello Marie,

Here is the inormation about this feature and how it works https://udimi.com/help/a/how-to-buy

Posted 12 Oct 2017 at 08:24
Marie Ellis
7 posts / 0 likes

Thank you kindly!

Also Am I expected to write my own solo sds or are there pre written ones the seller uses and am I able to see them? Not sure how this site works.

There is an on/off tab in the Pass solo info section. What I really need to know is what should the tab should be set on when there is solo ads running.

Is there someone specific that I can direct my questions to. I’m still waiting for an explanation to my last questions or lease direct me to where I can learn about this program. Thanks.

My payment was refunded for the solo ads I ordered. There is no explanation given as reason for refund. I had asked a few questions as I am trying to learn how the program works. Hope I didn’t get into trouble for doing that.

Posted 12 Oct 2017 at 16:19
Susanna Schnieder
2 posts / 0 likes

Hi Marie! Are you trying to sell/send solos or are you purchasing solos?

Susanna

Posted 12 Oct 2017 at 17:06
Marie Ellis
7 posts / 0 likes
Susanna Schnieder on 12 Oct 2017 at 17:06

Hi Marie! Are you trying to sell/send solos or are you purchasing solos?

Susanna

Hi Susanna, I’m trying to send but having a hard time figuring out how the process works. A bit frustrating as I am new here but the feedback as to why my purchase was refunded is a bit frustrating. I just need some assistance in doing the right thing. Thanks.

Posted 12 Oct 2017 at 17:35
Susanna Schnieder
2 posts / 0 likes

I'm so sorry you're having problems. If you have an email swipe you want to use with your solo you can put it in when you order. If not, you can give the provider your link and they will do an ad for you. I have not seen any of the ads that my providers have sent but they seem to work so I let it ride. :)

The pass solo info tab is if you want to add tracking to your the link that you want to promote. What program is it? Do you already have a way of tracking it?

I am unsure of why your solo was refunded. You can report the provider to UDIMI so they will know that they were uncommunicative and didn't tell you why they refunded you.

I know of a couple good providers if you are having trouble picking one.

Hope this helps!

Susanna

Posted 12 Oct 2017 at 17:46
Marie Ellis
7 posts / 0 likes

Thanks for your help Susanna. Where do I make such complaint? I would appreciate if you could refer me to the providers you recommend. Did you want to know the program I am promoting? SFImg.’ Thanks again.

Posted 12 Oct 2017 at 17:59
Marie Ellis
7 posts / 0 likes
Susanna Schnieder on 12 Oct 2017 at 17:46

I'm so sorry you're having problems. If you have an email swipe you want to use with your solo you can put it in when you order. If not, you can give the provider your link and they will do an ad for you. I have not seen any of the ads that my providers have sent but they seem to work so I let it ride. :)

The pass solo info tab is if you want to add tracking to your the link that you want to promote. What program is it? Do you already have a way of tracking it?

I am unsure of why your solo was refunded. You can report the provider to UDIMI so they will know that they were uncommunicative and didn't tell you why they refunded you.

I know of a couple good providers if you are having trouble picking one.

Hope this helps!

Susanna

0 likes

Marie Ellis
Thanks for your help Susanna. Where do I make such complaint? I would appreciate if you could refer me to the providers you recommend. Did you want to know the program I am promoting? SFImg.’ Thanks again.

Posted 12 Oct 2017 at 18:01
Marie Ellis
7 posts / 0 likes
Susanna Schnieder on 12 Oct 2017 at 18:01

Would it be ok to email you? My email is: work4me1970@gmail.com

:)

ertainly

Posted 12 Oct 2017 at 18:03
Marie Ellis
7 posts / 0 likes

Ce

Posted 12 Oct 2017 at 18:04