Networkers With An Interest In Bitcoin

Networkers With An Interest In Bitcoin
Tony Blum
5 posts / 2 likes

Looking for a provider with a list of network marketers who also have an interest in crypto currency and a turn-key system.

Posted 17 Oct 2017 at 15:58
Anthony Mitchell
48 posts / 2 likes

I have a list of Bitcoin and follow coin buyers, purchase today and I will deliver extra traffic, my last order finished 50% over.

Posted 20 Oct 2017 at 18:00
Tony Blum
5 posts / 2 likes
Anthony Mitchell on 20 Oct 2017 at 18:00

I have a list of Bitcoin and follow coin buyers, purchase today and I will deliver extra traffic, my last order finished 50% over.

Anthony, over delivering is nice, but my biggest concern is getting opt-ins from people who are interested in Bitcoin. My swipe copy does not mention bitcoin, but my landing page does, so I don't just want 200 clicks, but rather people who click and then will opt-in because they have an interest in a Bitcoin program. I know you can't guarantee opt-ins but I just want to be sure that people on your list are open to a Bitcoin program.

Posted 20 Oct 2017 at 19:14
Anthony Mitchell
48 posts / 2 likes

Hey Tony, I built a list using my Bitcoin affiliate program . I have a list of 800 subscribers that have interest in that niche. My goal is to over deliver and under sell to build up my portfolio, I'm not looking for just a one time purchase. I'm trying to build healthy business relationships.

Posted 20 Oct 2017 at 19:21
Tony Blum
5 posts / 2 likes
Anthony Mitchell on 20 Oct 2017 at 19:21

Hey Tony, I built a list using my Bitcoin affiliate program . I have a list of 800 subscribers that have interest in that niche. My goal is to over deliver and under sell to build up my portfolio, I'm not looking for just a one time purchase. I'm trying to build healthy business relationships.

That's what I am looking for. Here's my question, being that list is only 800 will you be able to deliver 200 clicks from 800 subscribers or will you have to go to others lists in order to give me 200 clicks. If you can do that I'm in.

Posted 20 Oct 2017 at 19:43
Anthony Mitchell
48 posts / 2 likes

I have a network that I do business with,I can't give up all my tactics (at least not for free) but 200 unique clicks is no problem. If it were 600-800 in that niche I wouldn't feel too confident.

Keep in mind if you ever start selling, to not beat your list to death. Partner with a Network of quality marketers to keep fresh traffic at all times. That's just my two scents of advice

Posted 20 Oct 2017 at 19:50
Tony Blum
5 posts / 2 likes

Ok I will place an order with you on Monday to go out on Tuesday.

Posted 21 Oct 2017 at 11:39
Anthony Mitchell
48 posts / 2 likes

No problem Tony I look forward to working with you.

Posted 21 Oct 2017 at 12:19
Paul Thusius
3 posts / 0 likes
Tony Blum on 21 Oct 2017 at 11:39

Ok I will place an order with you on Monday to go out on Tuesday.

Greetings Tony. Following you conversation with Anthony. Very Excellent Concern you presented. Would love to know your results.

Posted 22 Oct 2017 at 22:45
Anthony Mitchell
48 posts / 2 likes
Tony Blum on 17 Oct 2017 at 15:58

Looking for a provider with a list of network marketers who also have an interest in crypto currency and a turn-key system.

What questions do you have Tony?

Posted 22 Oct 2017 at 22:54
Tony Blum
5 posts / 2 likes

How often to you mail and where do your subscribers come from? Also are there any incentives go get opt ins on your list? I will probably wait a week as there is a big event this coming weekend and there are major changes expected to be announced, so I want to wait till that is over.

Posted 22 Oct 2017 at 23:53
Paul Thusius
3 posts / 0 likes

Anthony Mitchell. I ordered Base Filter 150 clicks. My message does mention bitcoin. Since you stated you have list of bitcoin interests, I thought I would give you a try. Since these are subscribers of bitcoin interest and the ad and page mentions bitcoin.

Can you please explain why that not one of these 150 clicks did not opt-in?

Posted 31 Oct 2017 at 19:02
Anthony Mitchell
48 posts / 2 likes

Paul I can not control the actions of the viewer. If you are unsatisfied I apologize, however your traffic will continue for the next ten days, so let's see if you have any opt ins then.I studied your site and one thing I noticed was it is not a traditional capture page. Its more of a survey set up. If you would like I can send you free capture page software that attracts leads more effectively. https://profitscommand.com/

Posted 31 Oct 2017 at 19:17
Paul Thusius
3 posts / 0 likes

Anthony thank you for your very prompt reply. Its not the landing page as it has been successful with the creator. It does mention bitcoin. All the person has to do is check a button and the next page asks for the email to see the video. I'm just baffled or a person with the rottenest luck.

Posted 31 Oct 2017 at 19:47
Anthony Mitchell
48 posts / 2 likes

Let me ask you a question Paul, did the creator of the site use video to guide his audience through the set up process? Has the creator sent solo ads using that capture page? Most creators of programs or opportunities already have a following in most cases where they simply tell their followers to sign up. Have you tried making a youtube video explaining the opportunity with your affiliate link below? For your type of capture page that would be my method since it requires more than on step.

Posted 31 Oct 2017 at 19:53
Go up
Go down