Is it normal to get non solo ad traffic from 'solo ad' purchases?

Is it normal to get non solo ad traffic from 'solo ad' purchases?
Kenneth Reno
2 posts / 0 likes

hey team,

I'm new here, and wanted to know if these practices are acceptable and normal for 'solo ad' purchases?

#1 - I buy a 100 click solo from a reputable seller with hundreds of sales transactions...only to have him tell me the traffic was crap because he actually bought my clicks from another seller. HUH? You're a top rated seller here, but are unable to send 100 click on your own?

Is this normal?

#2 - I buy a 100 click solo from a reputable seller - I include a swipe email. I then get a click every 20-30 minutes for 3 days to complete my 100+ clicks. In my experience, if a guy actually sends an email broadcast to a list, 80% of traffic comes in the first couple of hours, the rest trickle in later. But this is a click every 20-30 minutes - again, obviously NOT a solo ad.

Is this normal?

#3 - sellers say 'buyer traffic' in their ads....but when you ask what products they sell, all they sell is solo ads, or they 'prefer not to say' what their website is where they sell actual products other than solos. To me, buyer traffic means you sell products, and you advertise to that list when someone buys a solo ad from you. What does it actually mean here?

SELLER: "500 buyer leads added daily!"

BUYER: "What are you selling 500 copies of per day to generate your buyers list?"

SELLER: <Crickets>

Is this normal, for people to claim they have 'buyers lists' - but wont tell you what they sell? lol

------------

Does ANYONE here actually take my swipe email, mail it to your own email list, where readers read it, know what they're about to click on, are already pre-sold on my free gift, and then visit my page and download it?

Posted 26 Jan 2018 at 20:52
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

You could always try 50 clicks with 10 different Sellers here and then decide the ones you like and get results from. There are sellers here that every day get green thumbs up from buyers saying they got sales.

Posted 26 Jan 2018 at 22:51
Elena
4 posts / 2 likes

I'd say if traffic converts to sales, then it's very normal :)

Cheers, Elena.
Posted 27 Jan 2018 at 11:15
Kenneth Reno
2 posts / 0 likes
James on 26 Jan 2018 at 22:51

You could always try 50 clicks with 10 different Sellers here and then decide the ones you like and get results from. There are sellers here that every day get green thumbs up from buyers saying they got sales.

thanks man, yea the guy I bought from had a lot of thumbs up and almost 2000 sales of solos here - said he had to buy 100 clicks from another seller lol I'll keep plugging away at it!

Posted 27 Jan 2018 at 18:44
Steve Donohoe
8 posts / 1 like
Kenneth Reno on 26 Jan 2018 at 20:52

hey team,

I'm new here, and wanted to know if these practices are acceptable and normal for 'solo ad' purchases?

#1 - I buy a 100 click solo from a reputable seller with hundreds of sales transactions...only to have him tell me the traffic was crap because he actually bought my clicks from another seller. HUH? You're a top rated seller here, but are unable to send 100 click on your own?

Is this normal?

#2 - I buy a 100 click solo from a reputable seller - I include a swipe email. I then get a click every 20-30 minutes for 3 days to complete my 100+ clicks. In my experience, if a guy actually sends an email broadcast to a list, 80% of traffic comes in the first couple of hours, the rest trickle in later. But this is a click every 20-30 minutes - again, obviously NOT a solo ad.

Is this normal?

#3 - sellers say 'buyer traffic' in their ads....but when you ask what products they sell, all they sell is solo ads, or they 'prefer not to say' what their website is where they sell actual products other than solos. To me, buyer traffic means you sell products, and you advertise to that list when someone buys a solo ad from you. What does it actually mean here?

SELLER: "500 buyer leads added daily!"

BUYER: "What are you selling 500 copies of per day to generate your buyers list?"

SELLER:

Is this normal, for people to claim they have 'buyers lists' - but wont tell you what they sell? lol

------------

Does ANYONE here actually take my swipe email, mail it to your own email list, where readers read it, know what they're about to click on, are already pre-sold on my free gift, and then visit my page and download it?

I can send it to my members

Posted 11 Feb 2018 at 04:59
Go up
Go down