I already have 10,000 leads (high conversion rate) on my aweber list. I'm planning to sell a clicks but I don't know how it works.
All I know is I have to promote my solo ads in SOLO DEALS. My questions are:
what if there is someone who will order 300 clicks? What should I do next?
Should I send my swipe email to my list with 10,000 leads ?
How to track if I already hit the 300 clicks?
If I already hit 300 clicks? should I stop sending the swipe email?
Please help me with my concerns . TIA
Thanks Harrison.. I still have 3 questions.
1. Should I just send the email swipe from our Aweber account to use our Aweber list which we have almost 10k leads?
2. How to control the clicks? what if we already reach 100 clicks? should I manually stop sending traffic from our Aweber list? Or the UDIMI will automatically do it for us?
3. I already accepted the order and he wants me to start it right away. Should I just send the swipe emails right away from my aweber account?
Would love to hear your feedbacks from this. Thanks
1. Send the swipe from Aweber. The number of leads you have is not relevant, if they are not responsive to your emails you will struggle to reach 300 clicks.
2. The best way to control the clicks is by using your own tracker but if you don't have one, Udimi will send the clicks to your back up url once you have filled the order.
3. See no. 1
Thanks for you response Andy. Very helpful.
hi guys i am a Beginner on UDIMI
and i am confused about how to start earning on UDIMI right away
please help me with your valuable suggestions
You can start with the basics by reading Udimi Help section and watch the video tutorial. You can also chat our Support team if there are things you don't understand in the Help section.
Nobody answered the question about when the order is done. If someone orders 100 clicks and you add bonus, let's say 10%. You will send 110 clicks. If you send 130 or 170 doesn't matter because in the order you can set a backup link. So when the order + bonus is done the traffic will be sent to wherever you point it, for example clickbank or something else
Sorry saw that Andy Steele actually answered it, sorry again :)