Niche leads US only business and personal tax

Niche leads US only business and personal tax
Liz Soria
1 post / 0 likes

Hello,

I just published a new top tax saving strategies course for the average taxpayer in USA, And looking to get it promoted.

Please contact if you know your list may have people who are retirees, business and careers individuals looking to cut taxes, save & invest. Not interested in people who are looking to MAKE money my concept is the opposite. Save and cut down legally taxes with the money they are already making.

Thank you.

Liz

Posted 25 Mar 2018 at 02:10
Steve Donohoe
8 posts / 1 like
Liz Soria on 25 Mar 2018 at 02:10

Hello,

I just published a new top tax saving strategies course for the average taxpayer in USA, And looking to get it promoted.

Please contact if you know your list may have people who are retirees, business and careers individuals looking to cut taxes, save & invest. Not interested in people who are looking to MAKE money my concept is the opposite. Save and cut down legally taxes with the money they are already making.

Thank you.

Liz

Would be happy to run a direct marketing ad for you in relation to what you are seeking. Will present an attractive landing page to potential groups relating to what you are seeking?

Dcssales
Posted 25 Mar 2018 at 17:31
Go up
Go down