Help please

help please
Greg
4 posts / 0 likes

currently in my first solo should I being seeing some clicks on my landing page or not until full solo is delivered

Thanks

Greg

Posted 11 Apr 2018 at 09:08
Kevin Betts
9 posts / 0 likes
Greg on 11 Apr 2018 at 09:08

currently in my first solo should I being seeing some clicks on my landing page or not until full solo is delivered

Thanks

Greg

Hi Greg,

Check the date your solo starts. If it has already started, go to the my solos label on top left of this page. click on the name of the solo in progress, it will show you how many clicks have been delivered so far as well as how many have been filtered out.

If you show clicks delivered from solo page but don't show any on your landing page stats, I would suggest double check the url you are sending solo to.

Kevin

Posted 11 Apr 2018 at 10:35
Greg
4 posts / 0 likes

Thank you for reply Kevin.

I have worked out they are clicking on page and click funnels has the emails recorded but they are not getting to my autoresponder. Having said that when I do a test on the very same link the email is captured in auto responder.

I am obviously doing something wrong just need to work out what!!

Thanks again for your support

Regards

Greg

Posted 11 Apr 2018 at 10:39
Kevin Betts
9 posts / 0 likes
Greg on 11 Apr 2018 at 10:39

Thank you for reply Kevin.

I have worked out they are clicking on page and click funnels has the emails recorded but they are not getting to my autoresponder. Having said that when I do a test on the very same link the email is captured in auto responder.

I am obviously doing something wrong just need to work out what!!

Thanks again for your support

Regards

Greg

Cool. There is a learning curve here. Are you also using clickfunnels.com?

Kevin

Posted 11 Apr 2018 at 10:51
Greg
4 posts / 0 likes

yes I am

Posted 11 Apr 2018 at 11:47
Go up
Go down