Link not working

Link not working
Fran
5 posts / 0 likes

I have put new link in but how do I request change

Posted 15 Apr 2018 at 17:11
Barbie Merkel
7 posts / 0 likes

i need to know this to. my ad is suppose to start in about 40 minutes and i need to change the lnk in my ad but how do i do this?

barbie m.
Posted 16 Apr 2018 at 06:53
Luman Jager
2 posts / 0 likes

Ask your seller to cancel the solo, then reorder with new link

Posted 16 Apr 2018 at 14:56
Barbie Merkel
7 posts / 0 likes
Luman Jager on 16 Apr 2018 at 14:56

Ask your seller to cancel the solo, then reorder with new link

thanks

barbie m.
Posted 16 Apr 2018 at 19:08
Fran
5 posts / 0 likes
Barbie Merkel on 16 Apr 2018 at 06:53

i need to know this to. my ad is suppose to start in about 40 minutes and i need to change the lnk in my ad but how do i do this?

Ok I found the answer. Click on the sellers picture, go to your solo ad and click on info then change the link then press save. A screen will come and ask you if you want to send to seller press yes. The seller will then accept and sen the add with the corrected link.

You can also send your seller a message and tell him not to send the add until the link is corrected.

If all else fails you can then cancel the solo ad

Posted 16 Apr 2018 at 19:35
Barbie Merkel
7 posts / 0 likes

thanks Fran, i did that and he declined it, not sure why. and after i did change it just the way you said, the link did not change when i clicked it to go to my landing page, it was still the same, but he did cancel the order and i resubmitted it, just waiting for him to accept my solo ad order. thank you

barbie m.
Posted 16 Apr 2018 at 19:53
Fran
5 posts / 0 likes

Barbie: It could be something to do with the landing page. Maker sure you check the link in the landing page to see that is forwarding.

Hope it helped you out/.

The guys here at Udimi are really good to acomodate their customers.

Posted 16 Apr 2018 at 20:00
Go up
Go down