I give you my example

I had 57 opt in

See attach

with this landing page

https://bestdigitalproduction.clickfunnels.com/howtoloseweightfast

See attach

On this page is clearly explained that
The FREE Report Will Be Sent To the Email Address You Submit Below:

So, normally, how much will open to check their inbox mail to receive this FREE REPORT?

If they opt in, because they are interested, normally will open the email, even if they will search in their spam box. At lest 10 from them! I'm right?

But, in my case nobody open their inbox mail to take the FREE REPORT!

I think that it is not normal!

So what is the problem here?

Who are those 57 emails leads? How they was sent into my landing page? If they not follow that they are interested? I don't have trust in this kind of transaction? Do you agree with me? What can I do in this case? what would you do for me?

I expect answers and explanations

Best regards

Posted 10 Jun 2018 at 22:53
Casian
10 posts / 0 likes

I tested all the process concerning SMTP email settings, and I can assure you that it is no problem, because I have already sent many others sequences follows emails and it's working very good; from another campaigns I have even the unsubscribes (only 3) that is a prouve that all is in good function. So...? Anyway i paid a lot money for what? This is the question...SO how can I should to react in this situation?

Best Digital Production Report
Posted 10 Jun 2018 at 23:37
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

You may consider contacting Udimi Support, click the Help button in the top right corner then Contact Support. Also you could consider trying 50 to 100 clicks from 4 or 5 different sellers to see if you get different results from different sellers everyone has different traffic, it would be inexpensive the more sellers you buy from the more you will learn about what works best for you. Start with small solos then scale up. Also trying putting the optin emails you got into the Udimi List Checker and see how it scores them.

Posted 10 Jun 2018 at 23:57
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes

Be sure to contact support. They will see what's up. If leads were fake, we will ban the seller and refund your money

Posted 11 Jun 2018 at 10:35
Casian
10 posts / 0 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 11 Jun 2018 at 10:35

Be sure to contact support. They will see what's up. If leads were fake, we will ban the seller and refund your money

ok, thank you

Best Digital Production Report
Posted 11 Jun 2018 at 11:51
Go up
Go down