Looking for a do an email blast for a High End program...

Looking for a do an email blast for a High End program...
Marlon Richardson
1 post / 1 like

This is sort of unique, so I'll explain it the best I can.

I'm in a High End Home Business Opportunity.

I don't own the website, but I'm a member of the program.

All of my advertisements (print ads, postcards, flyers, etc.) point to the one website. Each member is provided with a Referral ID# that goes on all off the advertisements that we do. So when prospects go to the website, they put in their name, email, and Referral ID# (this is how our Team Leader knows who the enrollment goes to).

It is important that prospects ACTUALLY SEE the email I provide before they click on the link to go to the website, because the email will contain my Referral ID#.

I'm looking for someone who can work with this type of program. If you can, let me know and I can even give you website address.

Thank you.

Posted 12 Jul 2018 at 19:15
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes
Marlon Richardson on 12 Jul 2018 at 19:15

This is sort of unique, so I'll explain it the best I can.

I'm in a High End Home Business Opportunity.

I don't own the website, but I'm a member of the program.

All of my advertisements (print ads, postcards, flyers, etc.) point to the one website. Each member is provided with a Referral ID# that goes on all off the advertisements that we do. So when prospects go to the website, they put in their name, email, and Referral ID# (this is how our Team Leader knows who the enrollment goes to).

It is important that prospects ACTUALLY SEE the email I provide before they click on the link to go to the website, because the email will contain my Referral ID#.

I'm looking for someone who can work with this type of program. If you can, let me know and I can even give you website address.

Thank you.

I think most program will inserted your refferal ID on your affiliate link, so prospect don't need to type it manually when they want to sign up via your affiliate link.

Posted 12 Jul 2018 at 22:52
Mike Dirnt
1100  / 10
49 posts / 12 likes

I might be able to help you with this. If you could PM the link I can give you a better answer.

Posted 13 Jul 2018 at 02:07
Go up
Go down