High Refund Rate? Serously? I Have ONE Cancel.

High Refund Rate? Serously? I Have ONE Cancel.
Gary Hollins
1 post / 1 like

Okay, I've come here to rant.

I've been a member for about 2 years. I haven't used this platform in a few years, and decided to start list building again.

I have not been able to purchase a solo ad.

The last two people I inquired cancelled my request because of a "high refund rate." At first, I wasn't even sure what they were talking about. I went back and checked my old records. I have ONE cancel because I didn't get any opens on the order. I had done three others with decent success. But this one didn't work. So, me and the seller agreed to cancel. That's the only refund that I have, but I can't buy a freaking solo ad, because of it. Very frustrating.

I could completely understand if I had multiple cancels, or I had some outrageous number like, 10 cancels to 40 jobs, but this is not the case. I have just one, and because of it, no one wants to sell me a solo ad. This is ridiculous.

Just a bad result of people automatically looking at what Udimi says, and not inquiring to find out what the story is.

Okay, that's all I've got. Calming down now. I just want to buy a solo ad. Why won't anyone take my money?

Posted 17 Jul 2018 at 16:54
Elena
4 posts / 2 likes

As a seller myself I do avoid high refund people, because in general they cause problems. I think you should contact support to describe your issue. They are very helpful

Cheers, Elena.
Posted 17 Jul 2018 at 18:44
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Its difficult to fill solos these days with tighter filters and lower engagement than ever due to lower than ever attention spans of people due to content overload from more content than ever being produced so sellers are more cafeful about what solos they accept. I think at least 50% of the sellers here would accept your solo, you could also contact the people that rejected and explain the situation and if they still don't accept it would probably be them not you. Every buyers goal should eventually be to build their subscriber lists to the point where they can also sell solos there is no reason not to in addition to however else you monetize your subscriber lists.

Posted 18 Jul 2018 at 00:36
Katrina Harden
7 posts / 1 like

For some reason Gary I had that happen to me too. I hadn't used Udimi in about a couple of years and then when I tried to buy a solo ad, I got the same message. Daniel Huppertz gave me a shot and his traffic is wonderful. So look for his name and pm him

Posted 18 Jul 2018 at 01:18
Go up
Go down