I put the wrong LINK in my Solo Ad / On Pause - Need HELP!!!

I put the wrong LINK in my Solo Ad / On Pause - Need HELP!!!
Tinadodson
3 posts / 3 likes

HELP!

My Solo Ad is on PAUSE until we can figure out a solution. I accidentally put the wrong optin link in my ad text.....I realized it when I wasn't getting any optin notifications ~ and had always had excellent (and quick) results in the past (thanks Jobille!!!)

I have gone in and edited the ad text with the correct link, but evidently, there is some "order form" that needs corrected.

What do I need to do to get my ad going again?

Posted 20 Jul 2018 at 23:23
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

The seller has to accept the change. Make sure you changed the link in the solo instead of just in your ad text area.

Posted 21 Jul 2018 at 00:21
Tinadodson
3 posts / 3 likes
James on 21 Jul 2018 at 00:21

The seller has to accept the change. Make sure you changed the link in the solo instead of just in your ad text area.

Thank you. I think we figured it out, and she has accepted the changes! :-)

Posted 21 Jul 2018 at 00:26
Jacqi Price
3 posts / 0 likes

What if the ad has been delivered? I bought 300 and noticed I did not see any responses as well. Is it to late to make a change?

Posted 13 May 2021 at 17:51
Cheryl Basera
88 posts / 40 likes
Jacqi Price on 13 May 2021 at 17:51

What if the ad has been delivered? I bought 300 and noticed I did not see any responses as well. Is it to late to make a change?

Hi Jacqi,

If the order has been delivered, there is no option to change your link. We always advise to always double-check your link and ad text so there won't be any mistakes or loss. Most sellers check the link but they will only advise if links are broken.

Regards,

Customer Support

Posted 14 May 2021 at 00:09
Go up
Go down