New feature for sellers: Overdelivery control

New feature for sellers: Overdelivery control
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes

Hi All,

there is a new option on Seller setup screen: Overdelivery control.

Just specify a link where to redirect all clicks that exceed 10% of order total and the System will automatically do that on all your solos.

Later we will open Click Aftermarket and allow to sell that traffic to other buyers.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.

Posted 3 Sep 2014 at 16:54
Cliff Carrigan
17 posts / 12 likes

Outstanding! I am excited to see the click aftermarket get set into motion.

Posted 4 Sep 2014 at 09:08
Christopher Mollo
94 posts / 106 likes

I think this is an awesome feature! The only thing I would change is I would allow the seller to pick the overdelivery percentage. For example, I like to overdeliver 15% on all of my solos instead of 10%.

Posted 4 Sep 2014 at 09:12
Heather Alessandra
1696  / 1
239 posts / 246 likes

I agree with Chris, I would like to control the over %

Posted 4 Sep 2014 at 18:37
Terry Orletsky
332  / 6
10 posts / 1 like

I am not sure how well this will work. Help me understand the process. If the clicker is sent to someplace other than the link he/she was expecting, isn't that going to be rather bothersome for the clicker? I know I would be out of there in a second if I was expecting to get a free WP plugin and instead got sent to some video offer for weight loss pills.

Posted 6 Sep 2014 at 17:28
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
Terry Orletsky on 06 Sep 2014 at 17:28

See attach

see this thread for more details and all pros and cons https://udimi.com/forum/main/405-click-aftermarket

Posted 7 Sep 2014 at 11:31
Cliff Carrigan
17 posts / 12 likes

Can you imagine the power if you...

1- Put all overdelivery traffic into a single rotator. 2- Allow buyers to submit bid amount per click (buyer MUST have money in account) 3- Clicks delivered to buyer with highest bid, and goes down the line filling orders until [a] system runs out of clicks [b] New higher bidder enters [c] all bidders orders filled [d] bidder runs out of "committed for click-buy" money

The sellers are credited into their account for each click that is sold - buyer is debited with each click purchased.

Allow sellers to not only push "overdelivery clicks" but full traffic flow. This would allow sellers to sell clicks around the clock in real time rather than hoping someone buys a direct solo ad from them. And allows buyers to start getting clicks immediately rather than waiting for days in some cases.

Yes, the seller is going to get less per click because the clicks really aren't targeted so buyers won't bid much, and yes, buyers will be getting in general, lower quality clicks, however, since "most" people here deal almost exclusively with the IM/Biz op niches, the traffic will at least be loosely targeted.

Just seems like a win/win setup to me.

Posted 7 Sep 2014 at 11:53
Go up
Go down