Need to Buy Solo Ads in Tier 1 Countries That Follows Up With Emails To Them Also

Need to Buy Solo Ads in Tier 1 Countries That Follows Up With Emails To Them Also
Doug Hinton
1 post / 0 likes

Anyone Here I Can Buy Tier 1 Countries Solo Ads That Not Only Do I Get The Clicks, But You Will Follow Up With Them In Email For Me?

Posted 3 Aug 2018 at 23:50
Jen Johnston
111 posts / 62 likes

Hey Doug, we can only sell click traffic on this platform. Someone can help you build a sales funnel with email follow ups and then you can buy Tier 1 traffic on Udimi to test out your sales funnel and offer.

Posted 4 Aug 2018 at 01:54
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes
Doug Hinton on 03 Aug 2018 at 23:50

Anyone Here I Can Buy Tier 1 Countries Solo Ads That Not Only Do I Get The Clicks, But You Will Follow Up With Them In Email For Me?

Hi Doug, why depends on other people to follow up while you can do it yourself anytime and anyway you want, besides by buying some clicks you are building your own asset (List).

Posted 4 Aug 2018 at 03:00
Adam Fravel
29 posts / 4 likes
Doug Hinton on 03 Aug 2018 at 23:50

We cannot provide this type of service through Udimi but as mentioned you could get someone to write out a 30, 60, 90 email sequence for you and integrate it.

But you want to build your list and email them yourself as it'll be your greatest asset in the long run :)

Posted 4 Aug 2018 at 05:10
Go up
Go down