To all Solo Buyers...

To all Solo Buyers...
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes

It is proven that driving your solo traffic to a squeeze page will get you the best result.

A squeeze page is a landing page designed to singularly focused on getting email address. The goal of a squeeze page is to convince, cajole, or otherwise ”squeeze” a visitor into providing one of their most sought-after and coveted pieces of personal data: the email address.

Squeeze page should be straight to the point (gimme your email address!) it should be as concise as possible. This works because much of the education and “pre-sale” conversations are taking place elsewhere. Here is one sample:

See attach

It’s short
The sales copy is crisp and clear
There is a single call-to-action (CTA) button

You’ll want a convincing offer. Something shiny, enticing, and desirable. Your offer needs to be worth surrendering an email address for – in online terms an email address is equivalent to a slice of your soul. Examples:
Email Course
E-Book
White Paper Collection
Templates / Design Aids

Posted 9 Aug 2018 at 09:19
Marc Demers
28 posts / 15 likes

Great Post Evi

https://marcdemers.com
Posted 10 Aug 2018 at 00:54
Michael Kyle
178 posts / 29 likes

That is a perfect example of how a capture page should look. Short and direct with a clear CTA.

Posted 10 Aug 2018 at 05:05
Ake Johansson
23 posts / 6 likes
Evi Young on 09 Aug 2018 at 09:19

It is proven that driving your solo traffic to a squeeze page will get you the best result.

A squeeze page is a landing page designed to singularly focused on getting email address. The goal of a squeeze page is to convince, cajole, or otherwise ”squeeze” a visitor into providing one of their most sought-after and coveted pieces of personal data: the email address.

Squeeze page should be straight to the point (gimme your email address!) it should be as concise as possible. This works because much of the education and “pre-sale” conversations are taking place elsewhere. Here is one sample:

[20180809091842.jpg]

It’s short

You’ll want a convincing offer. Something shiny, enticing, and desirable. Your offer needs to be worth surrendering an email address for – in online terms an email address is equivalent to a slice of your soul. Examples:
Email Course
E-Book
White Paper Collection
Templates / Design Aids

I need help dejting up a Good landing page here on Udimi been än affiliate here for years !If possible to help !? Use this address johanssonake88@gmail.com

Posted 12 Aug 2018 at 17:10
Ake Johansson
23 posts / 6 likes
Evi Young on 09 Aug 2018 at 09:19

[20180809091842.jpg]

It’s short

Email Course
E-Book
White Paper Collection
Templates / Design Aids

I need help dejting up a Good landing page here on Udimi been än affiliate here for years !If possible to help !? Use this address johansson Hi Evi,i Will pay you tomorrow you vän start any time doing my Landing page where People can optin i have 100 People now on Udimi need much much more so my friend you can start any time send me your PayPal info pay you tomorrow. Sheens Åke

Posted 16 Aug 2018 at 07:39
Ake Johansson
23 posts / 6 likes

Hi Evi,When can you start work on my lander?Need people to optin to my site have 60-100 visits a day but no one optin ,change ewerything on my lander do what you think is the best the importen is people sign up to my Affiliate site.

Posted 1 Sep 2018 at 08:05
Nana Barnes
4 posts / 0 likes

ok thanks go ahead

Posted 15 Sep 2018 at 14:44
Alex Johnson
14 posts / 3 likes

Awesome example!

Posted 20 Sep 2018 at 02:29
Go up
Go down