Downside of a DFY program

Downside of a DFY program
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes

Many of solo ads buyers joined a Done For you Program where they get a complete funnel from squeeze page to thank you page and also email series, all they need to do is driving traffic to the funnel.

Yes it is convenient but the down side is that you don't own the list because once you quit the program the list will be gone forever and you don't have the liberty to send other offers to your list other than the product of the program itself.

However to create a full funnel with email series that converts is not easy task at all, you need experiences, time and money.

What to do...?

There is a way to get full benefit of Done For You program yet you take full control of your list as you get to own the list.

Here is how:
Create a custom Squeeze page and drive traffic to it so you own the list and take full control of it and then promote your Done For you program to your list.
Since you own the list you can send any offers you like anytime you want.

Cheers

Posted 22 Sep 2018 at 02:07
Jen Johnston
111 posts / 62 likes

Exactly what Evi said. Also, if you are using email swipes, remember that everyone else is too and if you change the email headlines only slightly, you improve your chances of deliverability.

Posted 22 Sep 2018 at 23:10
Umar Suwito
408  / 8
62 posts / 32 likes

Good stuff!

Posted 23 Sep 2018 at 02:36
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes
Jen Johnston on 22 Sep 2018 at 23:10

Exactly what Evi said. Also, if you are using email swipes, remember that everyone else is too and if you change the email headlines only slightly, you improve your chances of deliverability.

Right on!

Posted 2 Oct 2018 at 08:07
Aran Mathai
9 posts / 4 likes

Very true. The other alternative is to use Done For You Programs that allow you to plug in your own autoresponder.

Posted 2 Oct 2018 at 08:35
Benjamin A Wright
1 post / 0 likes

That makes since. Thanks so much

Posted 3 Oct 2018 at 09:59
Ben Abdallah
34  / 1
70 posts / 15 likes

Yes, I'm with you doing your own squeeze page linked to your autoresponder is the best choice to build your own list.

Posted 4 Oct 2018 at 09:02
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes

Here is two ways to Create a Custom Capture page:
1. Use Page Builder such as: Instabuilder, clickfunnels, upviral, and many more. This is simple, fast and convenient but you have limited choice of design variety as you use premade templates.

2. Hire expert to create one for you.
Simple, fast and convenient too but the cost can be more than a page builder and if you pick the right expert you can be rest assured that the Capture page has all it need to make it convert, with that said it is very crucial to hire someone who is not only can build Capture page but at the same time also an online marketer.

Posted 15 Oct 2018 at 23:26
Jen Johnston
111 posts / 62 likes

Great advice, listen to her!

Posted 16 Oct 2018 at 00:17
Umar Suwito
408  / 8
62 posts / 32 likes
Evi Young on 15 Oct 2018 at 23:26

Here is two ways to Create a Custom Capture page:
1. Use Page Builder such as: Instabuilder, clickfunnels, upviral, and many more. This is simple, fast and convenient but you have limited choice of design variety as you use premade templates.

2. Hire expert to create one for you.
Simple, fast and convenient too but the cost can be more than a page builder and if you pick the right expert you can be rest assured that the Capture page has all it need to make it convert, with that said it is very crucial to hire someone who is not only can build Capture page but at the same time also an online marketer.

If you use page builder make sure you host the capture page yourself, many of my friends had bad experiences of down server using wishloop several times.

Posted 16 Oct 2018 at 23:54
Nick Lal
3 posts / 3 likes
Evi Young on 22 Sep 2018 at 02:07

Many of solo ads buyers joined a Done For you Program where they get a complete funnel from squeeze page to thank you page and also email series, all they need to do is driving traffic to the funnel.

Yes it is convenient but the down side is that you don't own the list because once you quit the program the list will be gone forever and you don't have the liberty to send other offers to your list other than the product of the program itself.

However to create a full funnel with email series that converts is not easy task at all, you need experiences, time and money.

What to do...?

There is a way to get full benefit of Done For You program yet you take full control of your list as you get to own the list.

Here is how:
Create a custom Squeeze page and drive traffic to it so you own the list and take full control of it and then promote your Done For you program to your list.

Cheers

What done for you funnel is that?

Posted 17 Oct 2018 at 06:06
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes
Nick Lal on 17 Oct 2018 at 06:06

What done for you funnel is that?

such as : value deliver, covert commission, funnelxroi, etc...

Posted 17 Oct 2018 at 08:22
Nick Lal
3 posts / 3 likes
Evi Young on 17 Oct 2018 at 08:22

such as : value deliver, covert commission, funnelxroi, etc...

I don't know about the first two but I'm going to disagree on FunnelX because you get your own autoresponder that you fully own and pay for, you build your list and you can do whatever you want with it but the email follow ups are done for you. You do own this list as the whole philosophy behind funnelx is to teach list building.

I do agree with the experience, time, and money factor. A lot of newbies get in with the hopes that 100 click solos will produce sales and when it doesn't they get discouraged and think it's a scam etc... Setting expectations is critical for me when working with new people.

Posted 17 Oct 2018 at 13:35
Ben Abdallah
34  / 1
70 posts / 15 likes
Nick Lal on 17 Oct 2018 at 13:35

I don't know about the first two but I'm going to disagree on FunnelX because you get your own autoresponder that you fully own and pay for, you build your list and you can do whatever you want with it but the email follow ups are done for you. You do own this list as the whole philosophy behind funnelx is to teach list building.

I do agree with the experience, time, and money factor. A lot of newbies get in with the hopes that 100 click solos will produce sales and when it doesn't they get discouraged and think it's a scam etc... Setting expectations is critical for me when working with new people.

Good point
Many marketers here only be satisfied only if they got sales even they got 50% opt-in.
They forget that the money is in the list. Be your own boss and build your own list after you can send any offer to it.

Posted 17 Oct 2018 at 14:11
Nick Lal
3 posts / 3 likes
Ben Abdallah on 17 Oct 2018 at 14:11

Good point
Many marketers here only be satisfied only if they got sales even they got 50% opt-in.
They forget that the money is in the list. Be your own boss and build your own list after you can send any offer to it.

Yep right on Ben, and again that is part of me setting the expectations to people using our funnel. We have a parameter set that does not allow people to opt in unless the email is real because what good is a 50% opt in if half the emails are fake from people who just want to see what's on the other side but don't want to get any emails. The follow up is key to getting sales long term so its better to get a 25% opt in with all real emails rather than a 50% opt in which makes you feel great til you see the bounce rate.

Also I make it very clear to people that the purpose of solo ads is to build your list, that is your asset. It's not to make sales. IF you make sales, great, that's icing on the cake, but if you are buying traffic in hopes to get sales every time then you might as well play a slot machine.

Posted 17 Oct 2018 at 21:58
Muddaiah Jayaram
2 posts / 2 likes
Evi Young on 22 Sep 2018 at 02:07

What to do...?

Here is how:

Cheers

Hi Evi

You are exactly right in explaining the problem with sending leads straight

to these DFY funnel programs . I have joined two such programs and both

have very good funnels and back-end offers and It will take years and cost

thousands for me to build so many of my own funnels. I have never sent

traffic straight to these programs but only after getting them on my list first.

Usual free traffic methods are too slow and come in trickles unless you had

a good blog site setup years ago and have been adding quality content

regularly. Like you say what I need is quality responsive solo ad traffic to

my own squeeze page and then send them to these DFY funnels through

my bridge page/thank you/download page and email follow up series.

Would appreciate any suggestions for quality responsive solo ad vendors.

Regards

Muddaiah Jayaram

Posted 18 Oct 2018 at 02:20
Jason Gerald
51  / 4
36 posts / 9 likes

Wow, we have such a smart team of people on Udimi that provide great value. I am proud to be part of this group.

Jason Gerald - 90% T1 & Fast Delivery ^ Perfect For MMO/MLM/Affiliate Marketing
Posted 18 Oct 2018 at 18:21
Go up
Go down