I NEED TRAFFIC FOR A SKIN ECZEMA PRODUCT

I NEED TRAFFIC FOR A SKIN ECZEMA PRODUCT
Louisek
5 posts / 0 likes

Hi Everybody

I need traffic for a skin eczema product that I want to sell. Is there any seller who has the traffic I need? Just please be honest about this - this must be targeted traffic related to skin problems and more specific eczema if possible, not skin beauty or any other unrelated traffic

I would appreciate if you can assist me in this regard.

Thanks

Louise

Posted 29 Oct 2018 at 15:51
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes
Louisek on 29 Oct 2018 at 15:51

Hi Everybody

I need traffic for a skin eczema product that I want to sell. Is there any seller who has the traffic I need? Just please be honest about this - this must be targeted traffic related to skin problems and more specific eczema if possible, not skin beauty or any other unrelated traffic

I would appreciate if you can assist me in this regard.

Thanks

Louise

Hi Louise,

I am afraid most of udimi sellers are in Make Money Online and Health/weight loss niche. You can get Traffic related to skin problems from FB ads or Google adwords but bear in mind that those two has learning curve to get the hang of it.

Posted 29 Oct 2018 at 21:50
Michael Kyle
178 posts / 29 likes

Hi Louisek.

I have health & fitness lists which fits your niche but to get your offer in front of a 'condition specific' audience will be a little tricky. You may need to go a different route like checking out Facebook groups that tailor to this specific area as well as FB ads too.

Posted 30 Oct 2018 at 04:22
Go up
Go down