Fake Traffic

Fake Traffic
Ervin
2 posts / 1 like

What do you about Seller delivering traffic that is clearly fake? Can I request a refund?

Posted 4 Nov 2018 at 16:35
Maurizio Pace
3476  / 14
125 posts / 94 likes

Hi Ervin, what does make you think it's fake traffic? I would share my concern with Udimi support and let it investigate this issue...

Posted 4 Nov 2018 at 17:11
Patrik Radacic
2004  / 18
62 posts / 39 likes

I am also wondering how you come to the conclusion it is fake. Udimi has a good filter that should capture bots and spammers/abusers

Posted 4 Nov 2018 at 19:33
Evi Young
800  / 9
140 posts / 81 likes
Ervin on 04 Nov 2018 at 16:35

What do you about Seller delivering traffic that is clearly fake? Can I request a refund?

Hi Ervin,
I suggest you to talk to your seller about the matter, tell your seller what you suspected and give him/her evidence and see what the respond will be, if the problems not solved then you can get udimi support. But most of the time all problems can be solved when seller and buyer maintain a good communication. Cheers :)

Posted 4 Nov 2018 at 21:51
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Its also sometimes a good idea for buyers to start with 50 or 100 clicks, a small solo, then buy more clicks from the sellers they get the best results from.

Posted 4 Nov 2018 at 23:38
Ervin
2 posts / 1 like
Maurizio Pace on 04 Nov 2018 at 17:11

Hi Ervin, what does make you think it's fake traffic? I would share my concern with Udimi support and let it investigate this issue...

Hi

The reason I think it or believe it's fake or not legitimate traffic as per my request or advertised, is quite simple. Although I've only done 5 campaigns so far as I'm fairly new to Udimi, each campaign so far has been approximately the same amount of clicks (100-125) and each campaign thus far has taken around 1-2 days to complete those amount of clicks, including with the OD. Out of those total clicks approximately 80% of the optins have included working telephone numbers, many of which I have already called and is part of my marketing..

On the campaign clicks in question ALL 180 clicks (including OD, which I did not ask for or expect) were within 1 HOUR and out of all those clicks, NOT ONE telephone number included as is indicated on the optin page.

Based on the rates of optins on ALL of my previous campaigns being similar and comparing to this, I believe it is quite fair to conclude that the traffic is not legitimate, at least for what I expect compared to the other great Sellers I've worked with here on Udimi..

Posted 5 Nov 2018 at 04:20
Go up
Go down