Sales
Kris
6 posts / 0 likes

Hello I am looking for solo ads that I can get sales off of.. For an IM Product.. Have a really hard time finding this..

Thanks

Posted 17 Dec 2018 at 16:31
Umar Suwito
408  / 8
62 posts / 32 likes
Kris on 17 Dec 2018 at 16:31

Hello I am looking for solo ads that I can get sales off of.. For an IM Product.. Have a really hard time finding this..

Thanks

Hi Kris,

If you are expecting immediate sales from running solo ads in my opinion that's a wrong expectation because most sales come from follow ups, if you get immediate sales right from running solo ads you can consider that as a bonus. Survey proof that people decide to buy after 6-7 exposures. I myself reached 48% sales rates conversion sometimes ago but I can't guarantee sales as people on my list has their own decision, we can persuade them to buy but we can not instruct them. So the best way is to build your list and prepare your best follow up series and you will be on your way to get more and more sales.

Posted 17 Dec 2018 at 21:50
Tony Parzakonis
72 posts / 35 likes
Umar Suwito on 17 Dec 2018 at 21:50

Hi Kris,

If you are expecting immediate sales from running solo ads in my opinion that's a wrong expectation because most sales come from follow ups, if you get immediate sales right from running solo ads you can consider that as a bonus. Survey proof that people decide to buy after 6-7 exposures. I myself reached 48% sales rates conversion sometimes ago but I can't guarantee sales as people on my list has their own decision, we can persuade them to buy but we can not instruct them. So the best way is to build your list and prepare your best follow up series and you will be on your way to get more and more sales.

I have to support what Umar is saying here. The money is made on the follow up. Ensure you not only have a high-converting offer, but also a proper email series to funnel your prospects through the sales process. There is no such thing as overnight success, or overnight riches. Always be striving to improve your marketing, through testing.

Want Responsive Traffic That Converts? 95%+ T1 Traffic + Avg. 10% OD
Posted 17 Dec 2018 at 22:45
Kris
6 posts / 0 likes

Thank you for the feedback..

I guess I should give you guys a little background on me. I am a top affiliate manager. I have done multi million dollar promos..

SO the funnels are top funnels.. SO that is not the problem. The problem has been the solos I have been buying have not converted at all.. So I am looking for people who have been able to help make sales for Solid promos..

Posted 18 Dec 2018 at 15:53
Go up
Go down