34  / 1
70 posts / 15 likes

Nice job keep going

Engaged Leads 100% USA MMO & Health niches
Posted 28 Dec 2018 at 08:45
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Good work. I would recommend maybe reworking the Find Sellers Default Screen a little bit so that sellers that haven't logged in for 5 days+ will not show up in the results. That would give more exposure to active sellers. Its weird to open the Find Sellers tab and see the results full of Sellers that haven't logged in for a long time, some that haven't logged in for 30 days or more, they are just taking up room that active sellers could be getting and filling orders for.

Maybe just make the Find Sellers default screen be turned on to sort by Online Now by default. That way when buyers click the Find Sellers tab they see by default only sellers that are Online Now and ready to chat and answer and questions. Currently buyers have to click the Online Now button and I think most buyers don't even think to do that.

Also it seems like there is only 1 spot at the top for Promoted Sellers in the Find Sellers area. Maybe expand that to 3 or 5 slots for Promote sellers to be rotated through so people that pay for Promoted spots can get some more exposure in the Find Sellers area.

Right now there are 2 options to buy more sellers exposure, Promoted and Solo Deals. Maybe make a 3rd option for like $20 to be bumped to the top of the Find Sellers area. I think maybe sellers would be interested.

Posted 28 Dec 2018 at 13:40
Umar Suwito
408  / 8
62 posts / 32 likes
James on 28 Dec 2018 at 13:40

Good work. I would recommend maybe reworking the Find Sellers Default Screen a little bit so that sellers that haven't logged in for 5 days+ will not show up in the results. That would give more exposure to active sellers. Its weird to open the Find Sellers tab and see the results full of Sellers that haven't logged in for a long time, some that haven't logged in for 30 days or more, they are just taking up room that active sellers could be getting and filling orders for.

added later

Maybe just make the Find Sellers default screen be turned on to sort by Online Now by default. That way when buyers click the Find Sellers tab they see by default only sellers that are Online Now and ready to chat and answer and questions. Currently buyers have to click the Online Now button and I think most buyers don't even think to do that.

added later

Also it seems like there is only 1 spot at the top for Promoted Sellers in the Find Sellers area. Maybe expand that to 3 or 5 slots for Promote sellers to be rotated through so people that pay for Promoted spots can get some more exposure in the Find Sellers area.

added later

Right now there are 2 options to buy more sellers exposure, Promoted and Solo Deals. Maybe make a 3rd option for like $20 to be bumped to the top of the Find Sellers area. I think maybe sellers would be interested.

I vote for these suggestions too.

Posted 29 Dec 2018 at 01:05
Mike Dirnt
1100  / 10
49 posts / 12 likes

This is great!

Posted 1 Jan 2019 at 15:07
Jason Gerald
51  / 4
36 posts / 9 likes

Great news thank you. Happy New Year everyone

Jason Gerald - 90% T1 & Fast Delivery ^ Perfect For MMO/MLM/Affiliate Marketing
Posted 1 Jan 2019 at 19:34
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
James on 28 Dec 2018 at 13:40

added later

added later

added later

good points. We will think about all these ideas. As for online status, currently we have "exclude" filter that filters everybody who didn't login 30+ days.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 4 Jan 2019 at 16:55
Go up
Go down