Solo Ads for Buyers or Affiliates?

Solo Ads for Buyers or Affiliates?
Laine Norton
1 post / 1 like

Hi all, I was hoping some of you could have some input on this form me.

I'm going to be purchasing some ads for a new course of mine. It is a step-by-step video course that helps individuals with little to no experience build a blog/affiliate website that they customize and manage all by themselves without spending a fortune to get started.

The course is currently priced fairly low at $45 and I'm recruiting affiliates who will receive $25 for every referral that leads to a sale.

My question is this: With the use of solo ads, am I better off advertising to course buyers or advertising the affiliate program to potential affiliates?

I understand the answer will depend somewhat on the seller's list and I do plan on experimenting with both options at some point. I was just wondering what your thoughts are on how I should begin?

Many thanks in advance,

Laine.

Posted 29 Dec 2018 at 16:02
Michael Kyle
178 posts / 29 likes

Hi Laine.

PM me your link and I can give you some feedback on which direction to go.

Posted 30 Dec 2018 at 07:59
Jason Gerald
51  / 4
37 posts / 9 likes
Laine Norton on 29 Dec 2018 at 16:02

I'm going to be purchasing some ads for a new course of mine. It is a step-by-step video course that helps individuals with little to no experience build a blog/affiliate website that they customize and manage all by themselves without spending a fortune to get started.

The course is currently priced fairly low at $45 and I'm recruiting affiliates who will receive $25 for every referral that leads to a sale.

My question is this: With the use of solo ads, am I better off advertising to course buyers or advertising the affiliate program to potential affiliates?

I understand the answer will depend somewhat on the seller's list and I do plan on experimenting with both options at some point. I was just wondering what your thoughts are on how I should begin?

Many thanks in advance,

Laine.

I would be willing to take a look at this. PM me the link.

Jason Gerald - 90% T1 & Fast Delivery ^ Perfect For MMO/MLM/Affiliate Marketing
Posted 2 Jan 2019 at 07:02
Jyoti Taneja
94 posts / 15 likes
Laine Norton on 29 Dec 2018 at 16:02

Many thanks in advance,

Laine.

Hello Laine, Can I see your link please?

Posted 2 Jan 2019 at 13:26
Go up
Go down