I think penalties should be placed on those who don't rate there solos

I think penalties should be placed on those who don't rate there solos
Manuel Martir
263  / 1
3 posts / 0 likes

Hi, Help us help you. I have been experiencing problems with people who don't rate there solos here in Udimi. You cannot get paid unless you don't get 10 positive rating from solos, plus solos have to be sent before 35 days after purchase .... You don't get paid even if you delivered all solos before the 35 days because the purchaser didn't rate your solo. I think this has to be fixed.

Thank you, Manuel Martir

Posted 8 Sep 2014 at 17:24
Rick Ling
218  / 3
220 posts / 41 likes

Hey Manny... I think you get Pd as soon as clicks completed unless of course have less than 10 positive ratings.. I too have found that alot don't give ratings its bad.. hmm... If over that mark I don't think ratings determines if you get pd or not only delivery of clicks within a I think its 5-7 days.. but then only if buyers ask for it like for remaining clicks missing... Rick Ling

Posted 9 Sep 2014 at 18:43
Uncle Dimitry
627 posts / 570 likes
Manuel Martir on 08 Sep 2014 at 17:24

See attach

this feature is upcoming after more important tasks have been completed. We will have the same points system Safe-Swaps has.

Posted 9 Sep 2014 at 21:16
Cliff Carrigan
17 posts / 12 likes

Seems like an easy fix would be that once a person releases funds for a solo, by default since they didn't dispute, they must be satisfied. So after 48 hours if there is no rating from the buyer, let the system auto-rate the transaction as good.

Posted 9 Sep 2014 at 21:54
Manuel Martir
263  / 1
3 posts / 0 likes

Hi everyone and thanks for your reply's. I submitted a ticket and got this: account is new and has not enough positive ratings for immediate release of funds. Sorry, but after few sad issues, we have been forced to create this limitation to prevent scams running away with buyer funds.

This limitation will be removed after:

NOT DONE 1. You got 10 positive ratings. DONE 2. At least 35 days have passed after you have delivered all clicks on your first solo.

================= Site Team all funds will be released instantly after you reach 10 ratings ================ You HAVE TO HAVE 10 Positive Ratings to get paid. I have solos sold since July and funds will not be released until you get the 10 Positive Ratings. I submitted a ticket and explained my problem. Everything should be fine because you can submit a support ticket to Safe Swaps and have your solo ratings transferred to Udimi.

Posted 9 Sep 2014 at 22:46
Go up
Go down