Question regarding validity signup

Question regarding validity signup
Lynwood
17  / 1
3 posts / 0 likes

Hi. I ran a solo that started late last night (2 AM Eastern Time). The link offered a signup for a free website and training (with upsells to come later). The solo got over 30 people leaving their emails and joining. Wohooo! The problem is the bulk of signups came between 3AM to 5AM eastern time. Not a single person woke up after 6AM and signed up.

My question: Doesn't this seem like fake signups (automated script of some kind?)? Logically, wouldn't you expect more people to wake up after 5AM in the AM, see the email and sign up then. Instead they all signed up between 3 AM and 5 AM within seconds of getting the email.

Should I be suspicious?

Thanks

Posted 12 Feb 2019 at 01:55
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

It could be that the seller redirected the link after the solo was finished at 5am, so you stopped getting any more visitors that could signup at 5am.

Posted 12 Feb 2019 at 01:59
Lynwood
17  / 1
3 posts / 0 likes
James on 12 Feb 2019 at 01:59

It could be that the seller redirected the link after the solo was finished at 5am, so you stopped getting any more visitors that could signup at 5am.

Thanks but it still means that for ads were delivered between 3AM and 5AM and every single person who responded happened to be up during those hours. Doesn't the fact that ALL the positive responses came during hours (3AM-5AM) when most people in the US are asleep point to something really fishy?

Posted 12 Feb 2019 at 02:08
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Optin usually happens close to the time of the click or not at all. People have really short attention spans online and lots of optins to look at. 3am to 5am millions of people in USA are awake, atleast 10 million people of the 350 million. Plus people have alerts on their phones and computers that can wake them up when they get emails.

Posted 12 Feb 2019 at 02:10
Lynwood
17  / 1
3 posts / 0 likes

Thanks James

Posted 12 Feb 2019 at 02:12
Go up
Go down