I'm a new seller here! Any ADVICE?!

I'm a new seller here! Any ADVICE?!
Steven Rinker
4 posts / 2 likes

Hi everyone!

I'm Steve and I am an experienced affiliate marketer as well as an online entrepreneur. I have been buying solo ads and building my list for a few years and have sold solos as well.

I think to be a credible and and seen as a vendor that looks out for their buyers that it is important to be part of the Udimi platform

I have studied the DO's and DON'Ts and am anxious to get started...

I'm going to start slow so I don't make any mistakes and provide the highest level of service here.

If any of you more experienced vendors have any advice, I'm all ears!

-Steve

Posted 16 Feb 2019 at 19:16
Kresimir Klukovic
402  / 1
5 posts / 8 likes

Hi Steven! If you have good traffic, you will be able to sell lots of traffic here. But, to start˛you will need to invest - create solo deal and bump it to the top.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, please message me..

Posted 17 Feb 2019 at 21:26
Steven Rinker
4 posts / 2 likes
Kresimir Klukovic on 17 Feb 2019 at 21:26

Hi Steven! If you have good traffic, you will be able to sell lots of traffic here. But, to start˛you will need to invest - create solo deal and bump it to the top.

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, please message me..

Thanks Kresimir!

I ran my first solo deal and promotion today! I am planning on investing a lot of time and money in my solo ad business here.

I've been doing affiliate marketing for many years and have been using solo ads to build my business. I figured it might be a good idea to offer my list to those looking to promote their business.

I will certainly reach out oif I have any questions. Rcited about getting started!

Posted 17 Feb 2019 at 21:41
Go up
Go down