Best Affiliate Programs to use with Udimi?

Best Affiliate Programs to use with Udimi?
David Kellas
6 posts / 4 likes

In your experience (only if you always make a profit with it), what are your best Affiliate Programs?

I want to use them as well.

I only want people to respond if you always buy solos each week and always make a profit with your particular affiliate program.

Could you also include the ad text you use with Udimi (if you click "I have ad text")?

Thank you so much.

Posted 24 Feb 2019 at 01:18
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

The fortune is in the followup, as they say. Most successful solo buyers don't make a profit on the front end but focus on list building, and make it back from followup emails. Initial sales are just to help cover costs. Also many successful buyers have their own products in addition to affiliate products they promote.

Posted 24 Feb 2019 at 01:21
David Kellas
6 posts / 4 likes

yes yes yes, I have my own products and I list build as well, that's not the question I asked, I think you assumed I was a "NEWBIE".

I asked this "WHAT IS THE BEST AFFILIATE PROGRAMS THAT BUYERS WHO ALWAYS BUY FROM YOU USE"?

I want to hunt down these affiliate programs and use them for myself.

That was the question I am asking.

Posted 24 Feb 2019 at 01:32
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Seems like most buyers all use something different. Stuff with high payouts or recurring usually works. You can try the Udimi affiliate program.

Posted 24 Feb 2019 at 03:48
Bryan
1 post / 0 likes

Well, it has to simple and easily duplicated. I promote www.Thrive8.club and it works very well.

Posted 7 Mar 2019 at 09:21
Go up
Go down