Udimi doesn't seen to like my CPA offers - to many redirects - Help Please!

Udimi doesn't seen to like my CPA offers - to many redirects - Help Please!
Dave
18 posts / 3 likes

So I set up a clickmagick rotator with 5 URL's (CPA offers from the Cash Network). I submit the rotator link to Udimi and it spits out that there are more than 3 redirects - it changes the rotator link to some link I've not seen before. How does one run udimi traffic to a rotator and not get booted for 3+ redirects?

TIA,

Dave

Posted 4 Mar 2019 at 21:26
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

You could make an optin page that forwards to your redirect link after people optin.

Posted 4 Mar 2019 at 22:55
Dave
18 posts / 3 likes

Thanks James, that was step 2 - step one just get some traffic running to the offers. Looks like I need to re-order my steps!

Posted 4 Mar 2019 at 23:11
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

It will actually probably work better since you will be building your email list fastest if you use your own squeeze page first, and make money from the backend forwarded cpa offers. Once your list is large enough you can sell solos in addition to promoting affiliate and cpa offers.

Posted 4 Mar 2019 at 23:45
Dylan Voorhagen
1422  / 6
84 posts / 42 likes

You could either optin them and on submit send them to CPA, optin > bridge page > CPA. Some people might feel it to be a bit weird if you show the CPA after optin right away, or you could test if it works if they know they are redirected :)

Posted 5 Mar 2019 at 07:16
Go up
Go down