Are there Sellers who can reach an audiance of "Seroius Investers"!!!

Are there Sellers who can reach an audiance of "Seroius Investers"!!!
Larie
3 posts / 0 likes

Looking for a sellers who can contact" Immediate Serious Invertors "!!

Posted 14 Mar 2019 at 04:26
Mike Dirnt
1098  / 10
49 posts / 12 likes

Hi Larie most sellers here have make money online lists. There are plenty of people on these lists who are willing to spend some money investing immediately in a program or system that generates income.
If by serious, you mean qualified or sophisticated investors, I highly doubt you'll find a pure list for that here.
However, I will say this, if you have a strong capture page and funnel, I think you would be able to pull in future monied investors here. There are people on some of these lists that make really good income and that will be future serious investors. Nurture these leads and you'll get. Unfortunately it won't be immediate. My 2 cents :)

Posted 14 Mar 2019 at 05:08
Larie
3 posts / 0 likes
Mike Dirnt on 14 Mar 2019 at 05:08

Hi Larie most sellers here have make money online lists. There are plenty of people on these lists who are willing to spend some money investing immediately in a program or system that generates income.
If by serious, you mean qualified or sophisticated investors, I highly doubt you'll find a pure list for that here.
However, I will say this, if you have a strong capture page and funnel, I think you would be able to pull in future monied investors here. There are people on some of these lists that make really good income and that will be future serious investors. Nurture these leads and you'll get. Unfortunately it won't be immediate. My 2 cents :)

What eles would you suggest? My friend has a movie he produced ..It has already be on the west coast movie theaters.He wants to get this move seen on the east coast.Bu needs finacial backing

Posted 14 Mar 2019 at 05:57
Egidijus
1 post / 0 likes
Larie on 14 Mar 2019 at 04:26

Looking for a sellers who can contact" Immediate Serious Invertors "!!

Hello, if you want you can buy Traffic from me :)

Posted 15 Mar 2019 at 00:10
Go up
Go down