Affiliate Percentage Taking Away From My Sell!

Affiliate Percentage Taking Away From My Sell!
Khyri
5 posts / 0 likes

I am having a big problem with the fact that more money comes out from the affiliate rather than the Udimi fees and services themselves. Even worse, a person I did not even sign under, a random, is getting the commission that hasn't been active for over 2 years... This is outrageous.

Posted 15 Mar 2019 at 06:06
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes
Khyri on 15 Mar 2019 at 06:06

I am having a big problem with the fact that more money comes out from the affiliate rather than the Udimi fees and services themselves. Even worse, a person I did not even sign under, a random, is getting the commission that hasn't been active for over 2 years... This is outrageous.

I agree the Affiliate fees are outrageous, I check out the affiliates sometimes and they are mostly inactive members. Customers tell me they never signed up under them and it is driving the prices up, 200 clicks is costing me over $27 which is around 28% of my earnings.

Bill Abbott
Posted 15 Mar 2019 at 06:35
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes

These people drive sales to you. They don't have to sign in to Udimi to drive us traffic. Without them you won't have that sale.

I think it is better to get 85% of something, than 100% of nothing.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 15 Mar 2019 at 13:41
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 15 Mar 2019 at 13:41

These people drive sales to you. They don't have to sign in to Udimi to drive us traffic. Without them you won't have that sale.

I think it is better to get 85% of something, than 100% of nothing.

Members decide to buy from where they want, they don't ask an affiliate so how can affiliates drive our sales. Affiliates help Udimi not it's members

Bill Abbott
Posted 15 Mar 2019 at 14:03
Khyri
5 posts / 0 likes
Bill Abbott on 15 Mar 2019 at 06:35

I agree the Affiliate fees are outrageous, I check out the affiliates sometimes and they are mostly inactive members. Customers tell me they never signed up under them and it is driving the prices up, 200 clicks is costing me over $27 which is around 28% of my earnings.

Bill,

I Noticed that as well... That some people are inactive and get the commissions for what??? I honestly think Udimi should either lower the percentage to half for sellers at least, or take away the other fees. Make it reasonable for the seller because we did not get signed by that person getting commission nor did we sign them under us... It just does not seem right to work hard to make sells and get money taken away, then more money will have to be deducted with taxes. I lost nearly $30 yesterday because of all the fees. Makes me not want to sell here.

Posted 15 Mar 2019 at 14:06
Uncle Dimitry
629 posts / 569 likes
Bill Abbott on 15 Mar 2019 at 14:03

Members decide to buy from where they want, they don't ask an affiliate so how can affiliates drive our sales. Affiliates help Udimi not it's members

yes, they decide where to buy, but affiliates drive us these members. Without affiliates we won't have any buyers (and sellers, by the way, too)

And I don't care whether an affiliate logs into Udimi every day or once a year just to withdraw earnings. Their job is to drive us quality traffic every day, not sit online all the time.

And this point won't change: affiliates will get 15% of all sales from their referrals.

Best, Uncle Dimitry.
Posted 15 Mar 2019 at 14:28
Khyri
5 posts / 0 likes
Uncle Dimitry on 15 Mar 2019 at 14:28

yes, they decide where to buy, but affiliates drive us these members. Without affiliates we won't have any buyers (and sellers, by the way, too)

And I don't care whether an affiliate logs into Udimi every day or once a year just to withdraw earnings. Their job is to drive us quality traffic every day, not sit online all the time.

And this point won't change: affiliates will get 15% of all sales from their referrals.

I get where you're coming from, but I have a problem with the fact that a dude got commission and has not been active for over 2 years... Also, 15% is a lot for sellers. If anything, it should be 5-10% for sellers who are making a lot of sales. It is not right to get nearly 20-25% of my hard work taken away, plus I have to take 35% out of for taxes. That leaves me with less than 50% of profit.

Posted 15 Mar 2019 at 14:36
Khyri
5 posts / 0 likes
Bill Abbott on 15 Mar 2019 at 14:03

Exactly Bill, it just doesn't seem to be the right methodology!

Posted 15 Mar 2019 at 14:37
Gary Hullfish
116 posts / 135 likes

Hi Guys, I was very active in Udimi over a year ago. I bought many,many solos, promoted the site as an affiliate and had a nice little internet business going at the time. My construction business has become very busy and I now pay attention to THAT. As an affiliate, I EARNED those commissions and put a ton of work into getting people to the site to buy solos. I made videos and posted them everywhere promoting Udimi as the best out there. My Udimi ads are still out there getting views. The whole point of being an affiliate is to do the work, get the sales and then sit back and get that residual income for life. That is what it's all about. If I get a commission, that means the person I brought to the site is buying a solo, no matter who they buy it from, without them or me, you would not have the sale.

Posted 17 Mar 2019 at 13:01
Awudu Bawah
1 post / 0 likes

Hi Guys, l need help l bought solo ad 50 clicks from a guy this guy said he has send me 54 clicks but in my jvzoo.com dashboard there is nothing and in my email as well nothing from my auto-response which is get response l might have done something wrong.

this how l did it.

l copied my capturepage url and and after choosing the visitors and the filter l went straight and paste into the url because didn't have ad text.

l need Help

Hi Guys, l need help l bought solo ad 50 clicks this said he has delivered 54 clicks but in my jvzoo a try shows that this guy have send me 54 click but in my jvzoo dashboad there is
Posted 23 Mar 2019 at 16:59
Rene Fong
8 posts / 5 likes

If you bought the solo via Udimi, you will get an encrypted Udimi url of your site/squeezepage, which you pass to the seller. If the seller send traffic to this url, Udimi will track the clicks, so you can check if you have received the amount of traffic you bought.

Posted 23 Mar 2019 at 19:54
Go up
Go down