Other verticals anyone?

Other verticals anyone?
Gibran
18 posts / 2 likes

Hello Everyone,

I know most sellers here specialize in Make Money/MLM/Internet Marketing but I have some other good exclusive offers (pay per call - user only needs to call a phone number - no need to enter email or name, just place a call) in the following verticals:

Finance
Auto Insurance
Travel
Home
Legal

If you think you could get results with any of these, let me know. I can DM you the landers we would be using and we can work out some tests.

Cheers
Gibran

Posted 15 Mar 2019 at 21:45
Gibran
18 posts / 2 likes

BTW, these are direct and exclusive, so I get paid well per call. Very eager to test with some sellers here!

Posted 15 Mar 2019 at 21:49
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

Send me your Opt-in pages Gibran and if I will look at it, if it's fine I would be happy to test them for you.

Bill Abbott
Posted 16 Mar 2019 at 06:56
Charlie Rowland
1 post / 0 likes
Gibran on 15 Mar 2019 at 21:45

Hello Everyone,

I know most sellers here specialize in Make Money/MLM/Internet Marketing but I have some other good exclusive offers (pay per call - user only needs to call a phone number - no need to enter email or name, just place a call) in the following verticals:

Finance
Auto Insurance
Travel
Home
Legal

If you think you could get results with any of these, let me know. I can DM you the landers we would be using and we can work out some tests.

Cheers
Gibran

I will try it if you like, but must say Im newby. Charlie

Posted 17 Mar 2019 at 19:13
Go up
Go down