Before give a negative feedback

Before give a negative feedback
Brandmania
1 post / 0 likes

I'm new to Udimi.

This was my first purchase.

The results are not at all exciting.

I bought 200 filtered contacts and I got 220 contacts in all.

The contacts arrived in just 10 minutes ... (and I wonder how the seller did it ... he did a webinar and 220 people rushed to click on my site? Boh).

Then of 220 contacts 5 conversions (0 sales of course) ...

cost $ 100 which for conversion means $ 20 per conversion ....

$ 20 ...? But if with social networks getting a conversion for less than $ 2.98 .... absurd ...

but is it normal?

Will I be buying from those 5 subscribers in the next few days?

I don't know what to think ... let's see tomorrow ... maybe, as we say in Italy, the night brings advice.

See you tomorrow

Posted 9 Apr 2019 at 20:43
Dylan Voorhagen
1420  / 6
85 posts / 42 likes

The quality and sources of traffic differ a lot from vendor to vendor. It's like a restaurant, some have good food, others have bad food, you have to find one you like most which requires tasting! :)

Posted 9 Apr 2019 at 21:09
Bill Abbott
187  / 1
104 posts / 33 likes

Not all vendors are the same, fast delivery is not always a good thing in my opinion, you should make a few test buys from different sellers and then maybe stick with the ones who give you the best results.

Bill Abbott
Posted 10 Apr 2019 at 06:01
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

Try 50 clicks from a different few sellers then buy more from the ones you get the best results from. Buyers post reviews that they got sales every day on Udimi so some people get results. Carefully think about your funnel structure and followup sequence results can vary drastically.

Posted 10 Apr 2019 at 06:06
Deepak Kulkarni
94  / 1
25 posts / 14 likes

Hi Brandmania, agree with people above, start testing with different vendors for good optins. Then those, who give good optins, proceed with buying high for getting sales. Try to figure out, your cost per lead(CPL) and cost per sale(CPS) with different sellers.

Sometimes, you may get sales with some buyers on first run, but try to calculate your average results. Any bonus sales is welcome but build your numbers for long term sustainability.

Posted 10 Apr 2019 at 06:25
Dylan Voorhagen
1420  / 6
85 posts / 42 likes
James on 10 Apr 2019 at 06:06

Try 50 clicks from a different few sellers then buy more from the ones you get the best results from. Buyers post reviews that they got sales every day on Udimi so some people get results. Carefully think about your funnel structure and followup sequence results can vary drastically.

Honestly as a data scientist I'd have to disagree on this. Even if you'd assume that every 100 clicks contains 2 buyers, it could be that 50 clicks doesn't contain a single one, and then another 100 wouldn't either. It would require several hundred clicks to validate zero conversions :)

Posted 10 Apr 2019 at 11:22
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

What do you disagree about? I didn't mention data in my post. I said that buyers post reviews every day saying they get sales from Udimi solos, and start with smaller solos to see who you get the best results from and scale from there.

Posted 10 Apr 2019 at 11:29
Dylan Voorhagen
1420  / 6
85 posts / 42 likes

50 doesn't actually give a good indication, it might be a first indication to see if traffic is complete garbage (bots) or humanlike, but more would be needed to validate buyers :) That was all I was pointing out

Posted 10 Apr 2019 at 11:31
James
1332  / 36
453 posts / 156 likes

I see. I was just saying try 50 clicks because its the least expensive cheapest way to test different sellers.

Posted 10 Apr 2019 at 11:33
Go up
Go down